"Doesn't take much, just a sip. A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus asked.

"Why don't you use the, red head? She doesn't smell of vampire or werewolf," the woman suggested.

"It's... strawberry blonde, but whatever... I'm not a vampire or werewolf, that's true, but I'm not really a human either," Beth explained.

"Then what the hell are you?" She asked angrily.

"I would appreciate if you don't speak to her that way," Klaus said speeding right in front of her. "I'm tired of this conversation," he said speeding once more but towards a man who was standing nervously behind. Klaus was quick to bite into his forearm before giving the man over to Stefan who quickly threw the bleeding man next to Ray.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop," Stefan urged him.

Klaus turned to woman who still stood staring before him and said, "It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die."

"I'd rather die than be a vampire," she growled.

"Wrong choice," Klaus said before forcing his blood into her mouth as Ray began to drink from the man. "She'll thank me for that later," Klaus added before snapping her neck. "Okay, who's next?" He asked, smirking, his blue eyes were amber and his fangs were protruded.

Beth suddenly groaned in pain, clutching her head as the whispers became louder. "Beth are you okay?" Klaus asked worriedly.

She nodded after a second and looked up to face him. "They're not going to survive," she breathed out.

"What?" He furrowed his brows.

"They're not going to survive, Klaus. They are all going to die. They're what I felt last night."

"I know that. They have to die, as a part of the process," Klaus shrugged.

"No. That's not it. I know what a transitioning vampire feels like and this, isn't it," Beth argued.

"I guess it's different for hybrids," Klaus said, ignoring her words before walking off.

~~~

Less than an hour had passed when Klaus had already managed to force his blood into every single werewolf in the camp. The clearing that was once full of busy and fully conscious werewolves, was now filled with their dead bodies waiting to awaken.

"There. Good as new," Klaus said after having gave the human his blood to heal. "Now you relax, okay, Mate? We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up."

"They're dead, they're all dead," Ray cried. He was sat down on a large rock,  staring at all the bodies that surrounded him.

"He's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon," Klaus announced.

"So is this your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" Stefan questioned.

"No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades," Klaus corrected.

"For what war, might I ask?"