Chapter Two: Addict in Greenwich Village

• Dedicated to Any addict asking for help

[A/N] No proofreading has been done, so if you seen any mistakes please don't hesitate to tell me.

In the small living room, dozens of bodies were pressed tightly against together as their owners moved to the techno music blasting from the massive stereo. Loud, angry shouts could be heard coming from the beer pong players in the kitchen. Meanwhile, hormonal underclassmen barricading the stairway, shamelessly losing their chastity belts.

It was safe to say that we, Upper Manhattan teenagers, were enjoying ourselves at Zach's party. It was as if this was the only place we could truly be ourselves, free from the fear of being gossiped. However, I promised myself I would never attend a party with such indecency.

"Chelsea!" a familiar voice hollered over the music blasting. I groaned. Logan.

Two minutes into this stupid party, and he was already harassing me about our deal.

"What?" I snapped, annoyed with his impatience.

Without bothering to answer, he grabbed me by elbow and dragged me up the stairs. The teenagers on the staircase looked up, angry with us for disrupting their deflowering. If they were more important than me, I would've offered an apology. However, they weren't; so I continued up the steps without saying a single word.

Logan rushed us into the nearest room and shut the door. The room's walls were painted a soft cream color. A bed covered with brown linings laid in the middle of the room, while a mahogany desk hid in the corner. Simple. Like any other guest room. Of course, the guest rooms in my home were different. We offered our guest entertainment, not desks.

Our guests were supplied with various popular magazines and newspapers, while enjoying the massive plasma stored with hundreds of enjoyable movies. In other words, they would never have a dull moment in their room. However, if they were to stay in Zach Dylan's middle class home they would.

"Are you ready?" Logan said, snapping me out of my compare and contrast mode.

"Ready for what?" I asked dumbfounded, although I already knew what he was referring to. Our little plan was about to be executed.

"Ready to complete phase one of my master plan," he answered proudly.

Resisting an eye roll, I asked: "And what is phase one?"

Before he could answer there was a knock on the door, and he hurried to open it.

I gasped as bright, green eyes met mine. The new arrival had a bush of brown curly hair, and when he smiled two deep dimples materialize in the center of his cheeks. Ethan Wright was adorable. He belonged to a well-respected political family, who's main priority was to assure everyone they were perfect.

However, every family has a bad seed. For the Wright family, Ethan was theirs. He often fought in school, receive dui arrests and upon certain occasions would be busted for procession of narcotics. He was a complete rebel.

"Hello, Chelsea," he greeted, his dimples causing me to melt a little inside. How was this guy so adorable.

"Ethan," I replied, acknowledging him.

"Did you bring it?" Logan asked, his voice reminding us of his presence.

"I, unfortunately, didn't. My usual dealer wasn't available at the time," Ethan revealed, much to Logan's disappointment.

"I guess we'll have to go with plan B," Logan uttered as he turned his attention to me.

"You're going to go and get what Ethan here, didn't," he announced, darkly.

"And what exactly is that?" I questioned, fear clear in my voice. If Ethan was involved, this wasn't good.

"A little white bag," Ethan answered with a smirk plastered on his façade face of innocence.