Chapter 4

Baker made himself comfortable beside Izzy. His hand stroking her hair.
“She's lost her colour…” Baker smiled softly.

“Baker… George Baker, The dragon from the castle…. But you're human… Who are you?” The Prince stumbled through his words, his mind blowed from the fact the man before him was claiming to be the dragon from before.

“I am what you call a Specialist Wizard, or a Magic Knight in this case.” Baker chuckled softly as he looked up at the Prince. 
The prince stood above them, the fire granting them the smallest of light in the late nights darkness.
The prince saw this as an opportunity to learn more about Izzy. If she herself wasn't going to tell him anything, then the dragon of seven years.
The prince sat himself down and watched Baker, who was still watching over the young maiden.

“So Baker,” The prince started.

The wizard looked up, his red eyes glaring at the prince, “You want to know why she was in the castle.” The man glace for a second down to Izzy and then back at Ryde, straightening himself up as he did.

“It's not really my position to tell you.” The man sighed, “But… I will tell you this.”

Ryde lent forward, listening carefully to what Baker was about to tell him.
“This lady was practically abandoned by her family, by her parents. That is why she was in the tower.” Baker moved a strand of curly blonde hair from Izzy’s face as he spoke, he was carefully not to scratch the poor girl.

“Why was she--?” Ryde want to know more, Baker had only managed to fuel more into his curiosity on Izzy. 

“Prince Song, I do believe you should stop asking questions. She will tell you if it is necessary, and then why should you know? What does it have to do with you whether she has family or who she is? Are you or are you not meant to be rescuing Princess Victoria Winston from the castle in the North East, so that you can marry her and unite two of the kingdoms?” Baker spoke out, his eyes staring at him.

“Fine. Since you're here I assume you'll be wanting to take her back to that degrading castle” Ryde muttered.

“Of course I do, but she'd never forgive me if I did that. So I will accompany you on your mission, when it is complete, I will take her back to her parents so that they may decide what to do next.” Baker smiled.
“Now your Majesty, I suggest you get some sleep. We have a long journey ahead of us.”
With these final words, the wizard blew out the fire.

***

The next morning Prince Ryde was awoken to not the beautiful birds singing, or the sounds of the early morning wind blowing through the trees, or the morning sun's beams shining down on his tanned face, but to an argument. Held by none other than the young blonde Izzy and the Dragon, Baker, Whom Rude was told the night before, was not simply a dragon, but a wizard who could transform human or vise versa.

Ryde sat up, rubbing his tired eyes and looked over to the two arguing by the lake.

“Why can't you just leave?!”
“You're parents hired me to stay by your side and keep you at the castle, until you have learnt--”
“Yes because they care so much about me!” The sarcasm was strong with Izzy statement, “They literally just need me incase she dies. I am NO ONE to them otherwise!”
“That maybe how you feel but that is not the case!”
“I'M NOT GOING BACK UNTIL I HAVE THE PRINCESS OUT!”

That was as much as he heard before Baker pointed to him, “My apologies your Majesty, did we wake you?”

Izzy huffed and walked over to him, “I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Baker and his magic tricks… I just hoped he wouldn't find us this quickly.” She chuckled softly.