Louis knows what to do with babies. He has so many siblings. He also can comfort Opal during any fit. It's crazy that he can also get her to smile when no one else can, including me! Her actual father!

I think my prayers have been answered.

Lottie really did come back to me in any way shape or form.

She came back to me in the form of her older gay brother.

To bad I'm not gay or bi because if I was I'd totally drop Kendall for Louis. He's basically the mother of my child and he reminds me so much of Lottie.

I know this is bad... but sometimes I pretend Louis is Lottie when Louis sleeps next to me in my bed because Gemma is home. I know that's bad, but it brings me warmth and comfort. Louis is just everyone's ball of sunshine.

"Hey Ken?" I spoke softly.

"What?" she answered back, eyes still closed, and head still on my shoulder.

"I'm going to go play with Lou and O. How about you go tan on one of the chairs?"

"That's cool." she said getting off. "I was falling asleep anyways."

"Then go to more of the shady part of the deck so you don't get burned or uneven."

"Alright." she nodded and got up and laid down on one of my tanning chairs.

I finally dipped down into the water getting my head and shoulders wet, and man did it feel good.

I then decided to swim over to O and Lou.

"Opal-" Louis squealed. "-look who it is." Louis said pointing to me. "It's daddy."

I smiled and tickled my daughter.

"Hi O." I said in a high pitched voice.

Louis started to tickle her.

"Look, daddy wants to play with us."

Opal started to smile and giggle.

I grabbed onto her unicorn float and dragged her around the pool as Louis floated along with us on a pool noodle.

"It's so nice and hot outside for November." Louis said as he watched Opal blow bubbles from her mouth.

"I know." I nodded. "It feels odd to be swimming in November."

"I'm not complaining." Louis said and then went up to O and made a face.

She giggled.

I sat back and watched.

"Oh come on Haz."

"What?"

"Get in here. Make your daughter laugh."

"She doesn't laugh for anyone but you."

"Come on Harry. You have to give it a try."

"Alright fine." I huffed and swam over to my daughter.

I got in front of her and started to make silly faces at her.

Nothing.

"See what I mean?" I huffed.

"Come on Harry. Try harder then that."

So I sighed and then started to make silly faces while tickling her.

"Tickle her inner thighs." Louis whispered to me.

So I did along with everything else and Opal started to laugh.

Holy shit I made her laugh.

"Oh my gosh." I said tearing up and tickling her inner chubby thighs.

I then picked her up out of her float and hugged her close to me.

Finally.

I saw a flash go off.

I turned and saw Gemma standing on the deck.

"What did you do?"

"Took a picture of you and O. But come on. It's dinner time. Mom got everyone KFC."

"Oh yum." Louis said and got out of the pool.

I got out as well and woke up Kendall.

I walked into the dinning room and set O up in her high chair.

"Here." Gemma said handing me the picture and a glass of water.

I sat down and the looked at the picture.

It was really dark and blurry, but I love it

Finally a moment were I got my daughter to smile at me.

__________

🚨ALERT. ALERT.🚨

I have been working on a new book for over a year and it's finally ready. BUT, it's not going to be posted on this account or LS_Stories because it's not Larry. It will be posted on my new account rainbowships because that's an account FOR EVERY OTHER 1D SHIP OUT OF THE BOYS (like ziam, zouis, lilo, narry, even zourry, and more!) so please check it out.  The book will be posted tomorrow at my regular time of posting. It's called "I'm Not Gay" so be on the look out!!!

Please like and comment. Thanks! ~Ash