@/officialfuryevans

An interview with officialfuryevans

So Fury, how are you? How have you been doing lately? Since it's holiday season how have you been enjoying your days?

Hello, I'm quite okay. Just recovered from the overwhelming hate. Honestly, I was this close *touches forefinger and thumb* to killing myself because all the hate i received on both wattpad and real life but i'm okay now.

And yeah i basically spent my 2-month year-end holiday scrolling through wattpad and insta 24/7

Rapid Fire

When is your Birthday?

--- 21st June 2000

The Best Thing In Your Life —

--- Wattpad, of course.

The only thing You regret the most in your life till this date—

--- Being born, I guess???

Would You Rather

Would you rather have your book published but now have as much readers as your expected or write on wattpad and have millions of readers?

1. I will write until i get millions of reads and once I got discovered by publishing houses, only then I'll publish my book(s)

hAh i know i'm genius ;))))) jkjk

Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never be able to speak again?

2. say everything on my mind because fuck haters.

Would you rather know when you are going to die or know how you are going to die?

3. know when i'm going to die so i have time to repent (LOLOLOL)

The Explanation Segment

If you were given a chance to publish one of your book which one would it be and why?

1. Hmm none, because all my books are trash so...

but honestly if I really had to choose, I would go with Hate Line bcs it's something page-turning and plot twists are waiting at every corner. it would be quite unorthodox to publish dialogue stories though, in my opinion.

What is the most different quality of yours that most of the authors on wattpad don't have?

2. i don't even know HAHAHAHAHA i guess i'm one of those boys who actually love writing and reading on wattpad and that makes me special??? xDDDD

i will need my friends/followers to tell me my qualities bcs i don't even know myself. (LOLOLOL)

If you have to describe life in three words what would it be and why?

3. Not a fairytale.

I think those words explain what I'm trying to say.

Do you wanna throw a shoutout to anyone special? Any friends? Haters? Favourite reader or author?

4. *writes 2000-word essay about how much i love all my wattpad baes, friends and fans*

*insert threats to chop off haters' testicles/ovaries*

is that qualified enough??? xD

if i had to do a shoutout, then my shoutout goes to my Fury Mustekeers:
SarahattheDisco168 SissyStuff glitter_xox

and my Fury-ous Fam (tag yourselves if you consider yourself a part of the fam)

What do you have to say about all the hating going around on wattpad? We can see a lot of amazing authors leaving Wattpad because of this. What's your opinion on it as we can all see you have been facing this problem a lot lately? How do you handle the haters?

5. when i started on wattpad, i had so much faith. wattpad is a safe haven for all of us to take a break from the cruel real world and just be ourselves. read, write, express your creativity and emotions through literature. it was such a heavenly place i didn't think there would be any sort of tragic negativity.

but it's now becoming like twitter and instagram. hate accounts, trolls are everywhere. it's like high school all over again with these socially constructed cliques. people need to stop this. we all need to rise against hate and cliques. be open to one another. stop hating, start loving.

and i don't even know i handled them but involved roasting their asses on the grill.

Last but not the least are you on Santa's naughty list or nice list this year?

6. i don't celebrate christmas but

santa wouldn't even put me in any list bcs i'm too weird.