Happy Birthday (Part 3) Final Chapter

Hey guys, part 3 of the last chapter yo! 

That's it! No more Erick and Max! *wipes tear*

Person in Background: No More Erick and Max? Why Biscuit!?

Okay Fine! you've twisted my arm...I will write a sequel, but I'm not sure yet. But I already have an idea on what the story will be about. So the next thing I post is the prolouge for the sequel.

Oh yes btw The ending sucks so bad. But hey ho you might like it. And if you don't well you can kill me.

Vote Comment and Enjoy! and don't forget to check out my other boyxboy story.

Biscuit xxx

[Erick's POV]

“I never took it off” he admitted shyly. I kissed him as he helped me remove my clothes. Our needs to touch each other becoming stronger. Soon our clothes laid in a messy heap on the bedroom floor.

I pushed Max down on the bed again as I leaned over him. I lowered my body on top of Max's pale form. I quickly moved myself in between Max's legs. He whimpered slightly. I looked up

“Do you want me to stop?” I ask my voice rough

“N-No” he shook his head persistently. Thank god I didn't know how I was going to bring myself too.

As I kissed him deeply, my hand slid carefully down his side till I was cupping his ass, my fingers wasted no time slipping past the tight ring of Max's hole to the heat inside. He moaned inside of the kiss, his brow furrowed with the slight discomfort. I licked his lips and sat back to sit on my heels making sure my fingers were still inside of him.

“Ah- E-Er-” he moaned as he gripped onto the bed sheets surrounding him. My other hand soon found itself on his shaft stroking it gently. He gasped and groaned under my touch. Biting on his bottom lip. With my fingers working it's way inside of him and my other hand stroking him, he shot up gripping onto my shoulders moaning my name loudly as he came into my hands.

Flopping down onto the bed. Max reached out to touch me but I pushed his hands away

“No” I state firmly “I want you all to myself” I lay him down on the bed again “Every last part of you”

Soon the room is filled with cries of pleasure as I made love to every part of Max's beautiful body, pouring kisses all over him. On his forehead, on his stomach on his throat, his chest, down to his throbbing shaft and I would always come up to his lips. My fingers still continued to massage him, stretching and readying him for me.

“Please!” Max whimpered “It's enough Erick”

“Are you sure?” I ask teasingly

“Yes” he moaned “take me now” his voice sweet and needy

I removed my fingers, only to replace them seconds with my cock, pushing it wildly into him. Max arched his back right off the bed, squeezing his eyes shut as he let out a long moan of pleasure. I was completely inside of him deep and pulsating with unnatural desire.