Happy Birthday (Part 1)

Part one of the last Chapter!

Vote comment and enjoy

Biscuit xxx

[Max's POV]

I carefully folded the brand new tuxedo that Trinity and Serenity helped me pick out. It fitted really well and it wasn't like my other suits that just hung off my small body. I then carefully placed the bow tie that Maddie helped me tie in the suitcase as well as my brand new shoes. In my other suitcase I packed my spare clothes and stuff.

There was a knock on my door but before I could say come in Maddie rushed in closing the door quickly behind her.

She breathed out a sign of relief and took note of me “You look nice” I looked puzzled at my outfit, I was wearing a dark grey zip up hoodie, a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and dark grey vans to match. Nothing special.

I raised my eyebrow “Thanks I guess?” I took a step closer “What's going on?” she seemed nervous.

She sighed “Mom and Dad are arguing- it's simmering right now but I know things are going to blow”

My eyes widen in shock “What are they arguing about?”

She chuckled “You”

“Me!?” I pointed to myself “I haven't done anything!”

She shrugged “all I know is, I walk into the living room and mom is like: 'No Sam! I can't let Max do this'”

My heart raced “Do what!?”

“I don't know! As soon as I heard that I ran upstairs”

“Aw man” I groaned “Wait- who's on my side?”

“I'm not sure but it looks like dad is”

“I'm finished for sure” I groaned, Maddie let out a soft giggle

“It doesn't matter anyway, you're gonna be gone for the weekend”

I smiled “You're right” I glanced at my watch “Darren's going to be here in about 5 minutes anyway” I grabbed carefully onto my two small suitcases and headed cautiously down the stairs.

I could now hear what Maddie was talking about

“Darling he's already bought all his stuff!” my dad protested

“I don't care Sam, I just don't !” My mom retorted

“What's going on?” I asked, afraid of what the answer might be. I placed the suitcases down by either side of me.