Coffee shop attacks and flirting

This chapter has some homophobic comments (I don't mean to offend anyone if I do) if sensitive or anything you can skip it and basically all that happens is Dean gets jealous of a girl who flirts with Cas then they see a lady saying things about them.

Destiel POV

A couple days later on their day off

At a coffee shop

Castiel's POV

We walk to the local coffee shop even though I personally don't like coffee I am more of a hot chocolate with a whole can of whip cream person. "Dean can you order my drink while I get a table?" "sure"

Never mind I want Dean's POV

I go to order our drinks which comes out quickly but when I turn around I see some guy flirting with Cas. Hell no. I walk up to the table. "Hey babe who's this?" "Dean this is Balthazar, Balthazar this is Dean" I glare at him "Hello Dean I was just talking to Castiel but I see I am not welcomed so I'll just take my leave good bye Dean and hope to see you again Castiel" he winks at Castiel making me wan to break his face. I sit down across from Cas slightly glaring at him "What? What did I do now?" "You know he was flirting with you?" "No he was not that wink was completely friendly" "Sure" "Awwwe are you jealous?" "No" "Awwe that's adorable this is like the completely opposite of our first date (when they went to the diner)" "I am not jealous" "Okay okay whatever you say" " Wait did you get his number?" "Yeah he gave it to me" he slides the napkin with the number on it "Thanks" I take out my lighter go outside and burn the paper "That is much better" "You are so cute when you are jealous" " No no no cute is for puppies I am hot" I smirk "Yes and am I so very lucky to have you" he leans over my side of the table to kiss me. When we pull away I see the seats behind Cas were occupied by a old couple who were looking and talking about us. I walk up to them "Do you have a problem?" the older lady responds "Yes we do, we don't want your homosexual disease spreading and contaminating the minds of the young" " And we don't want your heterosexuality contaminating us" I sassily say to the lady "Dumb ass we don't contain diseases there is nothing wrong with our love" "So enlighten me on why our love is 'so wrong" "God hates homosexuals" I burst out laughing "Honey you have not gotten the memo that god is bi, he has slept with more men than I" she scoffs taking her husband whom I could tell *cough* by watching so much Sherlock *cough* has cheated on his wife a couple times with men. I go back to Cas who is almost choking on his laughter "That was the greatest thing I have ever seen" "Thanks now let's go back to my place I am tired of people" I say dramatically moving my hand. I grab his arm and link it with mine walking to my house by his side.

Authors note: This is sort of just a filler because I don't know what to do next if anyone has any suggestions please comment them I really don't know what to do next. Happy Christmas Eve