Gay families and moose bf

Castiel POV ( italics is inner talk bold is other inner talk)

     Ok so i have a place in mind and everything all set up I just need to wait for him to walk out the dressing room. What if he doesn't want to go. Well then maybe I can just give the idea to Gabriel and his crush. You know he's walking out right now? Shoot thanks. No problem just get some. What. I had to run to Dean ugh so much exercise (literally 10 steps). I went in  front of him, " Hey Dean umm before you say no I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere with me and I would like to explain to you what happened that day before you hate me all your life." He's not going to say yes you were looking down the whole time idiot. I looked up to him to see him looking at me and I can feel my face heat up. Why am I blushing? "Sure" "What" " Yes I will go with you to wherever we are going" What. Omfg answer him before he thinks you're a freak just staring at him! " Okay do you want to go now or later" I say finally looking up. " How about we dress into proper clothes and I pick you up and you give me the directions" he suggested. I just nod my head yes. " Well it's 4pm now so how about you pick me up about 6 and here" I hand him a paper with my number on it " In case anything just contact me " "Okay see you later then" he walks away and I may or may not have stared at his behind until Gabriel " Hey Cassie who's the new boy friend" it was no mystery that I was gay I have always known " He is not my boyfriend and you have met him he's the other prince before your schedule but you are to busy staring at your partner" I say smirking as i see him blush when i mention his partner. Dean and I work the first Prince shifts and because Disneyland is open forever they split them so Gabriel and I think his name is Sam work the second and Gabriel has a massive crush on him. " Anyway Dean and I are going out tonight I wanted too apologize too him about last week" " Well okay I'm going too be home late tonight so you can do what you like" he winked and I blushed. Gabriel and I live together ever since I was 18 when I could get custody over him because we have overly religious homophobic parents and we both knew we were gay so i saved up money and took him with me, now that he's 18 (4 year difference) I told him he could leave but he insists on staying and when we have boyfriends in his words, "just being one big gay happy family and we can turn our house into a rainbow and we can have Lucifer stay with us and his boyfriend (Michael) after their done with college" "Whatever I have to go bye see you later" and we walk away from each other.