Wake up (Flawless)

Dean's POV

I wake without up without opening my eyes checking to the side for bedstand to check the time. Where is my phone? I finally open my eyes and all of last nights memories come back to me. Cas, Lucifer, ship, OTP, canon, Cas, Cas, His house, What even. I look under my pillow and find my phone to see it's 7am. I should ask Cas to take me home so we're not late and I have to get ready. I follow up the stairs and find a room with bee stickers guessing that's his I knock on the door and wait for about 2 minutes and nothing so I decide to go inside. Oh my Lord is tempting me. I walk in to perfection. Cas is sprawled on the bed with bedsheets between his legs and his perfect 6 pack and v-line out to show and his perfect sex hair even messier. For a second I forgot what I came to do. Omfg I need to control myself I can already feel a ''problem'' forming. I start to lightly tap him to wake him up and all he does is move. I shake him and he opens his perfectly blue eyes, "What are you doing here?" That fucking voice is not helping. It's even deeper than usual. I cry. " I had to stay over last night because of your brother so I was hoping you could take me home so I can get ready and we could go to work" " Oh yeah sorry let me put on some proper clothes and I'll take you to your home" I walk out and the first thing I do is release the breathe I didn't realize I was holding. I am so happy no one is out here that would be so emberassing I know my face looks like a tomato. I wait about 5 minutes until his room door opens and a sleepy/sexy looking cas comes out.

I'm sorry this took forever school has started and I've had no time and I'm also really lazy abyway this is just a filler I'll update later tonight otay? Otay