Curly haired unicorns and Feels

This is how I felt when I watched that episode and that is how I am having Cas feel.
Warning Sherlock Spoilers

Dean's POV

Cas and I are sat at the couch, luckily my parents ( I wanted them to all have parents I am trying to make this as happy as possible ) are on a date so we have the house to ourselves I mean we are not going to do anything I will just feel more comfortable if we are alone. "What do you want to watch?" I ask Cas " Umm well I have been watching Sherlock lately I just watched the first episode and oh my chuck I ship johnlock so much it needs to be canon soon" ( Same Cas ) Oh no " Have you heard of any spoilers?" "No I have avoided anything show related I want to be completely surprised. Why?" He can't know he must find out on his own " Oh nothing important sure we can watch it it's a good show" I put it on netflix and we start on the second episode.

Cas's POV

Must. keep. Watching. I'm on the last episode of series 2 "The Reichenbach Fall" about the middle of the episode but I know something is going to happen I can feel Dean tensing and he looks like he is going to run out crying. I didn't understand the beginning when John says that Sherlock dies because I know that is impossible I think that was necessary for some police work or something or maybe he was being held hostage or something but he can't be really dead. OMFC THEY ARE BEING CHASED. Johnlock is so fucking canon what other "friend" hurts a officer for just insulting his "friend." And now they are being chased and they need to "coordinate" we all know they just want to hold hands. Wait what. What. What.

No.....

Nooooo...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO......

HE IS NOT A FUCKING FRAUD YOU FUCKING LYING SON OF A BITCH

"Cas baby you are squeezing the life out of me" Dean says out of breathe pausing the show "Oh sorry I just I just I just cant like no no no he is not a fake he is a magical gay curly haired unicorn I just cant this is not fair and now I am doubting my existence and the worlds existence like what is life and what am I and-" "Hey hey hey calm down it's okay don't worry everything will be okay I understand your feels I had the same when I watched this. You will be okay." Dean said soothingly enough for me to realize how tired I am as start to close my eyes and fall to sleep in my rainbow fantasy where everyone's ships are canon and we all eat candy and sweets and we all have pet unicorns (Wow I wish I had dreams like this mine are all about death)

Dean's POV

Well he's dead. Those were a lot of emotions he just went through. I guess I can just pick him up and take him to the room I don't want my parents seeing him yet I want to do this properly. Ugh when did I become such a teenage girl about this. Anyway let me just pick him up and take him inside luckily he didn't wake up. Should I have the blankets over him what if he gets cold? I will just put them over if he gets hot then he can take them off. Seriously what has happened to me? Doesn't matter all I know is that I care about him and I think he cares about me. I slide into bed and kiss him on the temple with a good night and immediately go to sleep. 

Hey sorry it's short I shall try to post the next chapter soon. Anyway like, comment, anything idk just tell me I am doing something right or give me suggestions on how you want something to be fixed. Byeee

 Byeee

Just to precious not to post 😭👌😂