Dates and kisses

Skip to date night

Dean's POV

It is 7:30 pm if I leave now I will get their at 7:50 and I will just wait outside. I get into my car arrive at his house at exactly 8 because I turned on the wrong street *cough* anyway i text him that he'll be down in a minute and of course in that minute Lucifer walks out sadly with no one else beside him. " Hey Dean here to pick up Cassy?" " Yes I am" " Okay well I already gave you the big brother protective speech so all I will say is I will give you fate worse than death if he is hurt in any way Okay?" " Got it and don't worry I won't hurt him" I look behind him and see Cas looking sexy af as usual but now he's more cleaned up and his hair is more messy into the perfection it always is. " Hey Dean what is wrong is something on my face?" I get out of my daze just realizing Lucifer disappeared. How the fuck does he do that? "No you're perfect wait ah fuck ugh never mind" I say mistakenly blushing " Well thank you, you also look quite handsome as well" How even is he so perfect.

Cas's POV

We drive to this Italian place the name is too long for me to remember but it was nice and had odd pictures of famous people and normal people and odd things. We sit at the back of the seemingly empty restaurant, we sit across from each other. The waitress comes to us and hands us our menus "Hello I will be serving you two today so if you need anything then just wave me over o and my name is Charlie and thank you for dining with us" With that she left us alone at first it was just awkward glances and clearing throats " So Cas what do you think of this place? I have never been here before and I wanted to try it out, have you decided on what you want to eat?" " I am thinking of getting fettuccine it looks good and i love that anywhere else, how about you? " I was thinking of getting the same thing, do you want to share I heard the portions are big, it's only if you want to though, you don't have too" he starts to blush adorably while rambling " Dean calm down it's fine we can share I don't eat much anyways'' he visibly relaxes and his blush falls. Dean waves over Charlie who I now see is hiding behind the counter watching us and looking as if she's about to burst. "Yes are you ready to order?'' "Yes we are going to get a plate of fettuccine and can you please bring 2 extra plates and too drink I will have a coke and Cas what would you like?" "I would like a strawberry lemonade please" "Okay I will be right back" She leaves us to just staring at each other once again " So Dean why did you invite me out, you could have been with anyone else in the world tonight so why me?'' " Well umm... I enjoy your company and your nice and *mumbles*" "Excuse me what was that I couldn't hear you" "I say you are cute" he blushes causing me to blush also "Oh um thank you, I also believe you are handsome" "Anyway how come you agreed?" he smirks I blush "Well um I think you are very interesting and funny and I am never doing anything on Fridays because I have no friends (Same Cas same) so I thought why not" Our food showed up along with our drinks and it was actually pretty good throughout the date (if that's what you can call it) we had small talk about our days and our brothers and such. " I'm so full I swear I am going to explode why did you tell me to eat the rest of my plate" " Dean that is not what I said, I told you not to eat the rest you told me not to tell you what to do that you can do it and you are not a child" "Uggggh why do you listen to me?" " Well it's not like I am your boyfriend or something so I can't tell you what to do" I then realize what I just said and we just look at each other " Ummm I mean um sorry" I feel something touch my lips it takes me a while to grasp that Dean is kissing me. Wait what. Dean is kissing me. Dean is kissing me. DEAN FUCKING WINCHESTER IS KISSING ME!? I start to kiss back, his lips are so smooth and feel so right, but he pulls away from me. " Umm I am sorry you said boyfriend and I had no other way to ask and just went with that so anyway um will you be my boyfriend?" he says looking down blushing and stuttering and being the cutest ever "Yes I will" "Really!?" "Yes" I smiled and laugh " Okay well how about we go to my house and watch movies with pop corn and hot chocolate?" "Yes that sounds like a great idea" "Okay let's go" This is definitely the the best date ever.  

Hey sorry this took forever I have had some personal issues and yeah I shall try to update soon