40

Some things you need to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/c) = hair colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(F/c) = fave colour
(S/f/c) = second fave colour
(F/f) = fave food
(F/d) = fave drink
(M/n) = middle name

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm gonna announce the winners for the halloween-dress up- costume- thing. (I don't know what to call it) So, the winner is Harley Quinn. (No time for dramatic effect)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your P.O.V. (On Halloween)

So it turns out I was the second one that got to the park. Sasha was an hour early.

"You look amazing!" Sasha squealed.

"You too." I commented. She was Little Red Riding Hood.

"Oh look! I think that's them." She said.

"Did you eat any sweets?" I asked.

"What? No!" She obviously lied. Ok. So now I know why she got here one hour before us and why she's so hyper.

"It is them. Oh my Irene this is so exciting! I never knew Gene had a sister." She said. You could see Gene dressed as a devil, Zenix with no costume and Pastel was a black angel.

"Mother of Irene, please help me." I replied.

"What? What's wrong?" Sasha asked.

"Clam down Sasha. Just breathe. Don't make the girl run out of oxygen when you're giving her a welcome hug." I said.

"Ok. I'm calm." She replied. Gene, Pastel and Zenix reached us.

"Hi." Sasha squeaked.

"Hey!" Zenix exclaimed pulling Sasha and me into a group hug. He gave Gene the look. It's basically a look that he gives when he wants to tell someone that if you don't do as I say, you will die. So Gene and Pastel joined the hug.

"So Pastel, the girl with the white hair is Sasha and--"

"-and (Y/n) is your girlfriend?" Pastel cut him off and finished the sentence.

"Who told you?" He asked.

"Sasha." She answered.

"But this is the first time you've ever met." He said.

"Oh Gene. If you want to make your ship sail you need to have more people agreeing with you." Sasha replied.

"But how did you--"

"I have my ways." Sasha intereupted.

"She found me on Instagram and texted me." Pastel said probably feeling that her brother should know what's going on.

"Ok. So who want's to go trick or treating?" I asked changing the subject.

"Me!" Pastel lifted her hand in the air.

"Me too!" Sasha did the same.

"Great. Lets go." I said totaly ignoring the boys' opinions. Pastel, Sasha and I trotted to the nearest neighbourhood as the two guys followed silently behind us.

No time for chat.

~anileve