32

Some things you need to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) =last name
(H/c) = hair colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(F/c) = fave colour
(S/f/c) = second fave colour
(F/f) = fave food
(F/d) = fave drink
(M/n) = middle name

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Got nothing for the media.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your P.O.V.

I want to sleep. Dont fall asleep. Dont think about sleep. Stop thining of the word 'sleep'.

"(Y/n)." Gene nudges me. I keep my eyes closed.

"I'm awake." I say.

"Doesnt look like it." He mumbled.

"Heard that." I replied opening my eyes. I should have picked a movie to watch. This was so boring that I almost fell asleep. And it's only 7:00p.m. Though it's getting dark now.

"Don't you have to go home now?" I asked.

"I probably should. Mom is back at home by now." He answered.

"Alright." I say getting up off the couch. Gene walks to the door. I stretch on my way towards him.

"So, I'll see you in school." He said.

"Yeah." I replied. He opened the door.

"Bye." He said closing it. I lock thedoor remebering the conversation with mom. I go back into the living room and turn off the TV. Then I see Gene's phone onthe couch. It must have fallen out of his pocket or something. Being me, and knowing how valuable phones are, I decide to go through it. I pick it up and turn it on. It's password protected. Dammit!!! I try entering a few words. Then it hits me. Could it be shadow knights? I enter that. CORRECT!!! YAS!!! This normaly doesnt happen. I feel so lucky right now.

Gene's P.O.V

I was banging on the door. Is there no one inside? I should call mom. Wait... where's my phone?! It's... I'm screwed. Actually! No. It's password protected. Ha! But how am I gonna get inside? I thought mom and Dante were at home. Mother of Irene! How stupid was I to leave the keys inside? Mom's car pulled into the driveway.

"Dante, get the shopping bags." She said getting out and unlocking the door.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"At the grocery store. What about you?" She questioned.

"A friends house." I said walking inside.

"(Y/n)'s house?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"She's such a sweet girl. And her mother is so awesome!" She said.

"You wanna be her bff?" I asked. Evil plan: Step 1. Get my mom and her mom to become bffs.

"We were invited to the same party. We'll talk then. Or at work." She said.

"Great. I'll be in my room. See ya." I replied.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Another chapter for my amazing readers.

~anileve