3

Some things you need to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/c) = hair colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(F/c) = fave colour
(S/f/c) = second fave colour
(F/f) = fave food
(F/d) = fave drink

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your P.O.V.

I met Ivy again.

"I was looking all around for you." She said.

"Oh, I thought if I walk around the school I might get to know where everything is." I replied.

"And you're completely right. Anyway I want you to meet someone." She said and took me to that 'someone'.

"(Y/n), this is Gene. Gene this is the girl I've been telling you about non-stop." Ivy said.

"Hi." I replied.

"Hey." Gene said. AAAAAHHH!!! I'M GONNA FAINT!!!

"So why exactly do you want me to meet him?" I asked.

"Because. I dont want to spoil anything. Anyway, gotta run. See ya!" Ivy answered and left me.

"So what do you like to do?" Gene asked. From now on I got a new hobby, staring at him like mad!

"Um... I like to talk. A lot. I dont have any brothers or sisters so I get bored often." I answered.

"I see. You can have my phone number. Text me when you're bored." He said giving me a piece of paper.

"Thanks." I replied. I'm probably already unconsious and dreaming.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go skip class." He said.

"You do that?" I asked.

"Yup. See ya after school." He answered walking away. I went to class. Wait, I have werewolf class?! Since when am I a werewolf?! Ugh... I'll just go. I sat down by myself. A girl walked up to me. She had black hair and caramel brown eyes.

"Hi, I'm Aphmau." She said sitting down next to me.

"I'm (Y/n). Nice to meet you." I replied.

"You're a freshman too, arent you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I amswered.

"Cool. Wanna be friends?" She asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

"Awesome." She replied.

(Timeskip)

It was time to go home. I went outside. Gene walked up beside me.

"Hi, so how was your day?" He asked.

"Great. Like always. What about you?" I replied.

"Good. So are you walking home?" He asked.

"Yeah, for today." I answered.

"Wanna walk with me?" He asked.

"Ok." I answered. We walked to my house.

"We're here." I said.

"Ok, see ya tomorrow." He replied and went to his house. I opened the door. My mom had a knife in her hand. I'm doomed!

"Hey, how was school?" She asked.

"Awesome." I answered looking at where she's pointing the knife.

"Oh, sorry, didnt mean to bring this all the way here. I was chopping up carrots." She said getting back to the kitchen. She nearly gave me a freakin' heart attack! I thought I was soooo screwed. I went to my room and did my homework. I changed into a (F/c) top and (S/f/c) skirt. Then I ate my dinner and decided to text Gene.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok I'll leave the conversation for the next chapter. Bye!

~Anileve864