31

Some things you need to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/c) = hair colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(F/c) = fave colour
(S/f/c) = second fave colour
(F/f) = fave food
(F/d) = fave drink
(M/n) = middle name

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your P.O.V.

Done! Finally! Homework won't bother me anymore! I should probably go make myself something to eat before I starve to death. Where is mom and dad?! I should probably ring them. I took my phone and turned it on.

"Oh." I said to myself. There were 7 missed calls. I decided it would be a good idea to call them back. Stupid phone! Can't even tell me when my parents are ringing me. The phone viberated. Mom was calling again. I answered it finally.

"(Y/n)! Where were you? I've been calling for a half an hour." She said angrily.

"The sound was off." I replied. What a great excuse! That was sarcasm.

"Ok. I was trying to tell you that we will be back at about 10:00p.m." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Shopping." She squealled.

"Really mom? Really? You still do that?" I asked.

"Yup. We were invited to a birthday party while you were at school." She answered.

"Ok." I said.

"You are to go to bed at 9:00p.m. Got it?" She questioned.

"Yeah, yeah. And I am to lock the door." I said.

"Yes. Love you. Bye." She replied.

"Bye." I said. Ok. What do I want for dinner? I went to the kitchen and found some (f/f).

"Nice." I said talking to myself again. The doorbell rang. No!!!! I want to eat!!! I made my way over to the door. Who dares to interrupt me when I'm hunting food?!

"Hi."

"Hey." Gene came in.

"What's up?" I asked trying to hide the annoyed sounding tone and the fact that I'll eat him if I dont get to my food. He seems to notice that I'm annoyed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Absolutely nothing. So why are you here?" I questioned.

"I just decided to come since Dante is being the best brother in the world and getting on my nerves." He said sarcastically.

"Poor you. Sit down on the couch. I'm gonna come once I get something sorted." I said. I led him to the living room and went to the kitchen to get my precious food. I later came and sat down beside Gene enjoying my delicous meal. Gene looked at me as if I were killing his mom.

"What?" I asked.

"That looks amazing." He answered.

"Dont even think about it. It's mine and mine only. I didnt eat anything for 4 hours." I said. He looked away disapointed. I felt bad for him. I got up leaving the food on the table in front of me and went to get something for Gene. I decided to give him an ice-cream. I still have loads of those in the freezer.

I apologise for not updating. I was busy... reading... *sniff* an amazingly awesome book... *sniff* and I have to wait for the sequel... which *sniff* will be out in December. *breaks out in tears*... I'll update soon. (Yes the book was that good)

~anileve864 (why do I still do the '864')