39

Some things you need to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/c) = hair colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(F/c) = fave colour
(S/f/c) = second fave colour
(F/f) = fave food
(F/d) = fave drink
(M/n) = middle name

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your P.O.V

Ok. Me and Chloe are... just crazy. I think that ice-cream froze our brains. Believe it or not, we watched Trolls. Chloe couldn't resist how cute they looked and we ended up watching it. I cant say it was that bad. It reminded me of Cinderella actually. Anyway, after that mom came and made that 'why arent you in your room sleeping yet' face and we went straight to bed. However, in the morning...

"Oh my Irene guys did you see that movie? It's the best." Mom woke us up with her fangirling.

"Which movie?" I asked.

"Trolls." She answered. Chloe and I stared at each other. Then I gave her the 'I have no words' look.

"Ok girls, see ya in the kitchen. Breakfast is ready." Mom said as she left. We got dressed into our uniforms and went downstairs.

"Pancakes." I said sitting down at the table. This is gonna be nice.

(Timeskip)

I was walking from school now with Chloe and her friend Caroline. It was my first time meeting Chloe's other friends. And the crazy thing is that Caroline is from Phoenix Drop High. So we've passed each other a few times.

"You know I have another friend that goes to your school." Chloe said.

"Who?" I asked.

"DeAnna." She answered.

"Nope. Never heard of her." I said.

"I'm surprized. You know Aaron, right?" She questioned.

"Yeah." I answered.

"So she's his sister." She said.

"Wow. That's a little shocking." I replied.

"Guys, I'll see you tomorrow. My house is just across the road down there. Bye!" Carrie said and ran off.

"Bye!" I called. She turned around giving us a small smile before entering the house.

(Timeskip)

"Done!" I exclaimed.

"Finaly!" Chloe replied.

"Hey! It's not my fault that you wouldn't help me." I said.

"I'm not doing your homework for you." She replied.

"Oh well. Next time I'll be sure to have scissors with me to threaten you." I muttered.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Nothing! Never mind." I answered.

"Ok...?" She said unsure if she should be worried or not. I did an evil laugh which was interrupted by the door bell.

"Really? You just had to." I said.

"Chloe! Your parents are here!" Mom called upstairs. She grabbed her bags which were already packed and we went downstairs.

Exciting news! I decided that I will update 5 chapters at once on all of my books as a Christmas present for you guys. So basicly torture myself because I have 14 hours left and I only got one book done in a week. But I shall succeed! Even though you will be reading this 14 hours later wish me luck.

~anileve