6

Some things you need to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/c) = hair colour
(E/c) = eye colour
(F/c) = fave colour
(S/f/c) = second fave colour
(F/f) = fave food
(F/d) = fave drink

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your P.O.V.

It's Saturday! Woo-hoo! I get to go shopping with Chloe. I was just about to get out of bed but I realized that I was on the floor. I guess I'll get out of the floor. If that's possible. I got up and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. Mom had a bowl of cerial ready for me on the table.

"Me and your dad are going to work. Like always, you can meet Chloe later. We'll be back at 8:00p.m." She said.

"Ok. Bye." I replied.

"Bye." She said and left. Dad was waiting for her in the car. I have the whole house to myself! Yay! Now it's time for my phone. I finished my breakfast and got changed. Then I texted Chloe.

You: Hi do u want 2 go 2 town?
Chloe: Sure. I'll be at ur house in 5 mins.
You: Ok, bye.

A few minutes later Chloe came. I took my purse and phone and we went shopping. I bought loads of stuff. 2 shirts, 3 dresses, 3 pairs of shoes, a handbag and ice-cream. Chloe bought 3 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 dress, 2 hoodies and a kit-kat. As we were walking we met Sasha, Gene and Zenix.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey (y/n)." Sasha replied.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"This is Chloe. We've been friends since we were 2 years old. Chloe this is Sasha, Gene and Zenix. We hang out in school." I answered.

"Hi." Chloe said shyly.

"Nice to meet you." Sasha replied. We joined them and walked around with them.

(Timeskip)

It was 3:00p.m. I've been in town for 4 hours. Chloe and I went to my house. I put the shopping bags down on the bed. Then we went downstairs to watch a movie. I made some popcorn.

"This is gonna be awesome!" I fangirled. We started watching the movie.

(Timeskip)

We were both crying at the end of the movie.

"What shall we do now?" Chloe asked.

"Drawing competition!" I exclaimed.

"Alright." She said. I got some paper, pencils and colours. We started drawing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finaly I got another chapter done. I will be updating this every Friday. So I hope you're enjoying this. Bye! 😊

~Anileve864