EIGHT-Old acquaintances.

Holaaa awsome people, i just wanted to say that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I DO. I DO. I DO. The reason being that i got 1,000 reaaaaaaaads!!!!! :)sohappy! Doing the happy dance. HEE. Sorry i am in a very random mood todaaay. LOLL

 Happy reaaading love the girl in the red coat.xxx

P.S dedicated to GERTRUDENINJA purely for her awsome gertrudeness and because she doesntfeel like she is a good writter and deleted all her books. SAD FACE. ANGRY FACE. I WASREAAADING them. :'( SOB anywaaya LOVEYOUGETRUDENINjA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEX (BOY 1453)

I was so cold. My feet were turning blue and i couldn't feel my hands.  One big thing i had forgotten to think about before escaping: Where the hell was i going to go? At the moment i was sitting in the tiny shelter i had made in the woods. It was held up by two big logs and covered in the leaves which colour reminded me so much of that girl. I had tried five times to get a fire going but had given up when my hands started to go red. I knew i had to leave before it got late but i was waiting for the rain to stop, i watched it as it fell down in droplets. The rain seemed to glide through the sky as it fell onto the surrounded, helpless ground which was then drowned in liquid. A sigh escaped my frozen lips and i closed my eyes. Then i waited for the sun to come out of it's hiding place and drain the cold away.

TIFFANY

It had been over an hour and we had found nothing. I was shattered. I kept on having to slap my face whenever my eyes seemed unwilling to reopen. I realised that my eyes were shut again so I slapped myself. Myst smirked. I opened my eyes and gave him the evils. We were both sitting in the living room in Myst's old house going through old letters that could give us clues to where the survivors, if there were any, could of gone. I was wrapped up in Mysts hoody which he got out of his bedroom. Myst's room had been tidy and clean. Not like the other boy's rooms i used to know. After searching in some boxes for a few more minutes i decided it was time for me to pinpoint Myst and get him to finally answer my question.

"You never finished your story. I was hoping that-"

"Fine. I will finish my story." Myst gestured for me to sit on the plush red sofa that was behind him and then he himself plonked down next to me. "Which part were we up to?"

"The bit where you went back to your town."

"Oh yeah. Let's begin... So I went back to my Town. I knew my Mum and Dad wouldn't be in because my Dad works all the time and my Mum had yoga. I went to the back door and got the key from the flowerpot which always sat on the lawn and i went inside. I had no idea what i was looking for i just knew that something wasn't right and that i needed to find out what. The first place i went was my Dad's office, i had never been allowed to go in there so figured he must of been hiding something. I had been searching for only 5 minutes when i found these two pieces of paper. They had been placed very carefully on the highest shelf which was lined up against the wall. As i looked at it i found that it was a letter and when i looked at the address from the person that had sent it, it said two words. CloningCooperative. As i read on it all became clear. Our parents are told to kill us. Our parents are brainwashed and convinced that it is right for them to kill there children so a clone can be put in there place. There is no secret. That story was made up to explain the personality changes and to stop people from becoming suspicious. Slowly the world is becoming flawless. It is becoming robotic and perfect. People are turning into clones Tiffany. Clones."

I was completely and utterly shocked. As i tried to find the words to say something i couldn't. I didn't want to believe what Myst was saying but it made perfect sense. It was like the jigsaw puzzle that was missing had been put into place. My mum and Dad had tried to kill me. Myst had saved me. Suddenly i realised that this wasn't just a small battle but it was part of a much bigger one. One that stretchedacross the world. The first words that came out of my mouth after the long length of silence were words i had never gotten the chance to say.

"Thank you Myst."

"What?"

"Thank you for saving me, for helping me. You saved my life! That can't go ungratified, you saved it more than once. I promise that one day i will help you. I promise to help you with whatever you want. i don't know what to say.. just thank you" Myst smiled at me. 

"You don't need to say thank you. You don't need to help me. You just need to be here. I can't explain it Tiffany. Ever since i laid my eyes on you i felt the need to protect you. To save you. And when you kissed me..." He shook his head. "No words can describe how amazing you made me feel. How you make me feel. I don't know if i am being naive, but i'm falling for you."

Once again i was speechless. He said he was falling for me. I didn't know what to say back, no matter how much i denied it i knew i was falling for him too. But before i could reply a helpless groan came from the kitchen. 

"What was that?" Myst looked at me and placed his finger on my lips as a sign for me to be quiet. Then we heard another groan.

Then a soft male voice spoke. "Where am I?" After a long time of waiting, Myst finally gave me the signal to go to the kitchen. When i got there i froze. Lying in front of me injured an helpless was Josh. He still had that dirty blond hair and blue eyes and i expected he still had the same arsehole personality. 

"Babe? Why are you here? And who's he?" Josh angrily spoke. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and turned around to find Myst. He whispered in my ear. 

"You know him?" I nodded. Then i looked back at Josh. 

"What? No hello snog? Babe. You could of at least cheated on me with someone good looking." 

Yup. Josh definitely had the same arsehole personality.

______________________________________________________________________________

JOSH IS BACK. I hope y'all remember him from the first chapter. :P

The Perfects.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें