SIX- Empty

This is dedicated to my beautiful but most annoying little sister, thankyouuu for helping me start the story and for always being supportive! And NO alex pettyfer is not going to be Myst, although i know how much you want him to be. And NO you can not come and annoy me till he is. -.-

Okaay, have fun reading, sorry for the wait!!, schools pretty busy:P

Voteee, commentt:) Thankyouu!!:)

 BOY NO.1453

Alex. I liked that name. I liked the way it tasted on my lips. It was clear and sharp. It wasn't muffled or confusing, it was bright and it meant to defend, to be a man warrior. Because that was what i was going to do. I was going to find the girl, and defend her. I don't know why but i couldn't let her be a part of this. So from now on my name was Alex. Alex Clonsin.

 Tiffany

Myst dropped the gun. It hit the floor and made a clattering sound. "Myst..?" I turned around. Myst was standing as still as a statue, his eyes looked haunted and his face was in a hard stare. His eyes were fixed on the old women which now lay a foot away from us and had now soaked the floor in shiny wet blood. His eyes watered up and i saw a small tear fall from his face. Quickly he wiped it away, and looked down embarrassingly.

 Once again we packed our things and left. Again. As i got into the car i wondered how much more blood would be spilt. My guess was alot and i wasn't wrong.

*****

"Were almost there" Myst said. He hadn't spoken for the whole journey. Through boredom, I looked out of the window to find that the tall trees now towered above us, we were in the woods. It was twilight and the moon was creeping onto the sky. As i looked closer out of the window i noticed a small wooden sign on the side of the road. It was covered in deep green leaves and i could only just distinguish the words etched onto it: Imperfectis-1km. I sighed. We had been driving for hours, i had given up on trying to count how long it had been. I looked out of the front window once again to see that we were coming towards a black metal gate. There was a big dent in it and it was hanging open, swaying heavily in the sharp wind. "That's not right." Myst said frowning. "We have to get out of the car here." He abruptly stopped the car and as quickly as i could i jumped out. It was freezing so I  pulled my hat further down my ears. Myst turned around, "Follow me," he plainly said and walked through the gate. I followed. We kept walking until we came out onto a road which had houses on either sides. It went on for miles and a big building which looked like a training ground dominated all the little houses.

"Is this Imperfectis?" I asked, i hadn't spoken for the whole journey either. Myst looked at me and nodded. "Where is everyone?" I whispered as a cloud of my breath filled the chill air. I turned around to face Myst and those brown eyes. Only now i noticed how defeated he looked. Dark bags sat underneath his eyes proving how tired and worn out he was. His lips were chapped and there were cuts on his cheeks. Those beautiful eyes which once shone with happiness and laughter now swam with dread and fear. "Maybe everyone is further up the road..?" I asked in an attempt to drive the sadness out of him. I got no reply so i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the end of the road. There was fog encircling us now, it's tendrils grabbing at us like hands. In the darkness it was hard to see anything but i managed to make out a figure in the middle of the road. Excitement filled my voice "Look! There is someone over there Myst! I told you!" So that i could greet the person as soon as possible i dropped his hand and ran over to the person who now looked like they were sitting in the middle of the road.

 I ran. Then stopped dead in my tracks. It was not a person. The realisation swept over me like a sudden wave of water. It was a dead body. This person was not sitting on the road, but was lying dead on the floor. This person was girl and had bright red scarlet hair which was smothered in dry blood. Her hands and arms looked blue and on the floor next to her lay a weapon. I gasped, sick rising to my mouth, because when i looked around, not only did i find another body but i found hundreds. Streched out across the street lay different people, everywhere i looked i found a dead body. Not being able to hold it in any longer i threw up on the pavement. Tears slid down my face. Then i realised that Myst was behind me. I sprinted as fast as i could and stopped when i reached him. "Myst! DON'T. DON'T LOOK. WE HAVE TO LEAVE. NOW." I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him backwards. Myst looked at me confused.

 "What the hell Tiffany? Wait, have you been crying?" He said concernedly. Tears were flowing freely down my face now.

 "Don't! Please." I pleaded.

 "What? What is it Tiffany?" He pushed me out of the way.

 "No, please. don't!" I cried bawling. It was too late. I turned around to face the way i came to find that Myst had fell to the floor, kneeling. Shaking violently, he picked up the girl with red hair and placed her on his lap. I could hear him crying in anger while he sobbed.

"My sister. MY SISTER!" He screamed, the noise echoed off the street. "She's dead.DEAD" He finally shouted. Silence followed, then Myst let go of his sister and curled into a ball and wept.  It was as if suddenly, he couldn't be bothered to be angry, to fight. Because there was no point. It was unbearable to see him in so much pain, i would of done anything for him to smile. I went over to him, tears still sweeping down my face. I knelt down next to him and placed him in my arms. I would never let go.

"Myst I.." No words i said would soothe him, but i would do as much as i could. He turned around to face me, his tear streaked face broke my heart and his eyes were deeply filled with sorrow. He lifted his hand up to my face and stroked my cheek. His touch was soft, and he smiled as he caressed my face.

"Don't.. Tiffany, you don't need to say anything." He compassionately said. Myst looked into my eyes once more then he Lent down to my face and kissed me.