FOUR- Imperfectis

This chapter is dedicated to faeyrie because she helped me alot with how myst and tiffany's relationship could unfold and how they felt about eachtoher.. YOU GO GIRL:P

Happy reaaading:)

BOY NO.1453

I sat up, dizzy and confused. Where am i? I thought. As i began to look around the room i was in, my memory came rushing back. Tousling my brown hair, i attempted to stand up but immediately sat back down when my head started to pound. As i felt a sharp pain shoot through my temple, i closed my eyes and unwilling drifted back into that unsettling sleep.

TIFFANY

We were now on the motorway. We had been travelling for at least two hours and Myst was giving me and in depth description of imperfectis. "You would love it. The sunsets are beautiful when your sitting on the hill by the lake Munaj. My mother used to take me and my sister there when we were younger. Later on they took my mum."

"Who took your mum?" I said carefully, i didn't know whether i was crossing a line or not.

"The people that were chasing us, there bigger than just one town. There everywhere.Since i ran away my life has just been about stopping them Tiffany. After my dad had almost killed me, my Mum and my sister ran away. Thats why we went to Imperfectis, i found them there and we got assigned to our jobs. The bad guys think they're making the world a better place, what a load of crap that is." Myst said cursing. "My Mum was taken by them, she went back to are old town to try and persuade my dad to come with us. Instead he told them where we were. I hate him. So much"

"I'm sorry.. but i still don't get it." I muttered.

"Look, the head of imperfectis will tell you about it when we get there, for now all you need to know is that we are the good guys." He sighed.

"Okay..tell me more about imperfectis" I gently said. Myst didn't answer. "Please?" I said in a final attempt.

"Fine." He said out of defeat. I smiled. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything." I whispered.

"Well we might as well start from the beginning, Imperfectis is a society which is only trying to stop the guys that tried to kill us. Almost everyone in imperfectis has an important role in stopping them. My Mum was a spy, she pretended to be on there side. That's why my Mum got captured, she was found out. My Dad turned her in. Ever since we escaped i have been trained as a savtor. Savtor's go to the places that have been affected by 'them' and they try to save as many people as possible. That's why i saved you. Your just one of the many people i have saved."

That hurt. I don't know why but it made me feel like i wasn't important. I didn't like to know that other girls had stared into those eyes. I suppose i was jealous..

"My sister is training to be a spy, like my mother was." He finished.

I couldn't help to ask. "So when we get there.. it just ends?"

"What do you mean?' He looked confused. I didn't want to tell him i was talking about us.

"It..doesn't matter.." I said. "Don't worry." I attempted to smile.

I didn't want to admit it, but i was falling for him.

***

We stopped of at a bed and breakfast for the night. The place we were staying in was creepy. The plaster was peeling at the walls, and the furniture looked beyond ancient. The receptionist was an old lady who looked like one of those fortune tellers. She had long grey hair and astounding blue eyes, which seemed to be constantly glaring at you. When she took our details i noticed a tattoo on her fourth finger, it was a purple star and I recognized it from somewhere. Shaking of the thought of what it could be i walked upstairs.

When we got to the room we had booked it was evan worse. Mould lurked in every corner and the paintings on the walls seemed to be watching us. Me and Myst walked into the bedroom to find only one bed.

"I'll sleep on the floor." Myst quickly said, avoiding eye contact. Sighing i started to unpack. I was so confused about mine and Myst's relationship. I didn't know whether or not he liked me, one minute he would let me in and then it was like he suddenly put a wall up. But no matter how hard he tried i was bringing that damn thing down, all the way.

MYST

If only she knew how hard it was for me not to touch her. It killed me every moment that i had to pretend that i didn't care. But i had to not care. I couldn't drag her into more danger than she was already in. Every time she blushed i had to force myself not to kiss her.  But i couldn't i had to act like she wasn't anything to me, no matter how much it killed me. 

"So, like how many other girls have you saved? am I just another damsel in distress?" She said jokingly. What was i supposed to say? That she was never just another girl, i couldn't risk losing her.

"Yeah." I spoke seriously. "Your just another girl." I tried not to look into her emerald green eyes, as they clouded with hurt. If i looked in them god knows what i would do.

TIFFANY

My heart felt like someone had stabbed me, twisted the dagger and left it there. I was just another girl. I couldn't believe i had evan thought we could ever be. How can i just ignore the fact that whenever we are together i feel safe? How can i forget those eyes? Truth be told i couldn't, and i don't think i ever would.