"Something... has happened..."

"Like?"

"Our species have begun to go extinct" an older female voice said.

"Can't you just repopulate?" the woman replied.

"It isn't that simple" a male voice said.

"It is true that we can repopulate... " the elder Dragon began.

"But like Dawin said... it isn't simple like it is for you humans..."

"What do you mean?"

The Dragon narrowed his eyes.

"You see, male Dragons have a very, very, very low rate of getting a female pregnant. However..." he moved his head a bit closer, making his face a bit more clear for the woman.

"A female Dragon with a, let's see, what do you humans call it? Ah, yes, "Futa". A futa Dragons chances of getting a female Dragon pregnant is as much as almost %100"

The woman just stared at him blankly.

"But... why? Why do the males have a less of a chance with a futa to get a female pregnant?"

The elder Dragon sighed.

"We do not know this either but what we do know is that futa Dragons have gone extinct. As you know it, males cannot fix the problem..."

He then looked at the woman.

"But it seems that a new Dragonborn will arrive..."

The woman looked at the Dragon confusingly.

"What do you mean?"

"You mean you do not know?"

"Know what?"

"You carry the Dragonborn" said a different voice.

The woman just looked at the Dragon, dumbfounded. Had she heard that right? She was carrying the Dragonborn? Was that even possible? She is a human! So how was SHE carrying the Dragonborn?

"How?" she asked.

"How am I carrying the Dragonborn?"

"Well" the Dragon started.

"You obviously conceived" he said.

"Con-ceived?" she repeated confusingly.

"Wait... you mean I'm?"

"You're pregnant" the elder Dragon said.

The woman subconsciously placed her hand on her stomach, shocked.

I'm... pregnant?...

"So... the child that I am going to have... is Dragonborn?..."

"In a matter of speaking, yes" the female voice said.

"But... how? I... I never had sex with a Dragon..." she said.

"There is a prophecy..." the elder Dragon began.

"A prophecy of a Dragon. A Dragon so powerful, so superior that, even if it died it could be reincarnated!" a different voice said.

"This Dragonborn started off as a Dragonslayer then, later on, became a true Dragon" the elder Dragon said.

"This Dragon was the first, true, female Dragonborn/Dragon Slayer. Who also happened to be a futa"

"Her soul and spirit carries on, finding a new host. If the host is worthy, her power is transferred to that person"