side story#1 BEAUTIFUL

sara pov

the worst thing in the morning is waking up early....but what to do fate...school is there.....

school is probably the best place to hang out with friends..but in studies i suck that too in maths...its the worst subject i've ever seen in my life.....today we have a maths text....

as usual i didnt prepare....i'm surely gonna fail in this test.....speaking of the devil...my first period is maths.....aish!!!!i hate my life.......

on my way to class  saw baekhyun the annoying one who always teases me......

"hey sara"he said....

"now what do you want?i dont have time for u now i have my test now"i said and started walking to my class...he was trailing behind me......

"awww that's a bad luck for u...early in the morning maths test is a bad luck"he said......

aishhhhh!!!he's discouraging me......senseless idiot......

"if ur gonna talk like this i'll leave first...sit and talk with the wall...smurf"i said and left....

"ya who told u to call me that what are u?ur too a smurf only..."he shouted in the hallway....

i just waved my hand and went in........and sat in my place there's still time for the class to start...so i started to listen to some songs....anyways i didn't learn for test...so why waste my time learning in last minute.....

mrs.choi walked into the class.....everybody was tensed....i think no one learned for the test....

"ok class i told u that i'll conduct a test today i'll conduct that on my next class"she said

'yehey ur the best teacher mrs.choi'i said in mind....

class cheered.i think no one learned for the test.

"but u have to sumbit the project i've given to u"she said....

project?what project?did she gave us some project????

she collected everyones project and came to me???

"ms.kim may i have ur project"she asked...

i just blinked at her.....how i did'nt know that she gave a project.....

"mrs.choi that-"i was cutted when she said

"u did'nt do ri8?"she asked

"ammm s......i'm sorry mrs.choi,i'll give it tomorrow"i said...

"ur tomorrow never comes sara,and not to mention u did'nt give ur previous project still"

ohh i totally forgot about that...how can i be soo stupid.....

"that's it...i cant manage u hereafter.i'm gonna punish u...go go the drama department room and clean it and then go to the stage remove the props"she said....

wae?wae?everything is bad luck for me alone wae?

"s mrs.choi"i said and walked out of the class....but even in this there's a good thing....u know what i don't want to attend her class and the next 3 classes....yehey!!!!!

as i was walking in the hallway....."i told this is a bad luck for u"some one said

"omo!!!!ya smurf u scared me"i said

"see now u got punishment"baek said....

"what for u?its another way of cutting classes"i said.what?i dont want to let go of my pride....