Love will find its way.....

guys this will be a short chap....cause i have my assignments to be done.so here you go...

third person pov

ara cant believe ehat she saw.Allen and onew are kissing.She cant believe her own eyes.onew slowly parted their kiss.ara's thoughts were when they started dating.....

Allen pov

my face was all red.i tried to cover it but i cant.How can onew do this?i thought him as a friend,but how can he do this to me?my precious kiss was stolen by him.....what if someone saw us?i will be doomed....."yah allen boya igae?what's the meaning for this?"ara asked me.....wait what?ara was here the whole time?what will i say to her?it took me some time to process everything...i slapped onew...how dare he?i ran away from them....what will she think of me now?......

flashback

its been 20 minutes.Ara didnt return to class.mr.kim was angry on her.so i asked his permission and went out in search of her.As i was walking in the hallway,my chingu bambam came,

As i was walking in the hallway,my chingu bambam came,

we talked some time forgetting about our class,we were chatting happily and suddenly he came closer to me if u were standing away from us and see you will probably think that we are kissing.....my face was red.....but suddenly someone pulled him and punched him hard.....

"what are you trying to do?are you nuts can't you see that we are talking?"i yelled at that person.....whoever he might be...how can he do this to my friend.....

i was completly shocked after seeing that person.....it was onew.......

"allen how can you leave a guy like this to come closer to you?only i can come like this"he said....i was totally annoyed at his behaviour....how can he decide...that's my personal......

"in your dreams onew...who do you think you are?i can decide who should come close--"

he suddenly grabbed me by my waist and kissed me....

flashback end

so this is what happened.....how can he do this....that kiss was meant to be special....cause i was saving that for my future husband.....unconciously my tears started to roll down my cheeks......

"ya why the hell did you run away?"ara asked......

"ara ottukae" and again i started crying......

onew pov

i know i messed up everything...but that's not my mistake.who told her to talk to that bastard like that......yes i'm in love with her....from the very begining....i saw her in the hallway.....she was always blushing when ever i talked to her....i like her cutiness....but today i messed up everything....she's probably gonna hate me...but i know she also love me....i wont give upon her that easily.....