Sweet Air of Seoul

Ara POV
Ahhhh!A long journey.Allen is toooo lazy to take our luggage lazy bug
After few minutes we took our luggages .We searched him aishhhh we don't know that much Korean ottukae.After a long way of searching We saw oppa near a food court eating  like a pig. Pabo oppa.a waiter was approaching oppa as Allen distracted the waiter I poured hot sauce into the juice then the waiter came and gave me a weird look I just smiled sweetly. One..two.. Three.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh"we heard a loud scream.(evil smile)

We went and smack his head."aww what was that for Pabo"he asked while rubbing his back  head."that's for leaving us in this big airport oppa you know that we didn't know that much Korean and yet you left us"then he gave his puppy eyes look.Ahhh it is soooooo cute who on earth will resist this."dongsengs ah give oppa a hug"he asked us."oppa we are not kids oppa"we said while hugging him."you are still a kid to  me peachy"he said."oppa don't call me peachy"I sais ."OK come sengs we can go"he said while taking our bags."OK oppa"we said in unison  and we giggled we did our pinky's which we believe in oppa laughed at our sillyness.""sengie seriously Pinky's"he said while laughing "says the one who taught us"we said. Ahem OK come we can go he said like a five year old kid.
.
.
.
In car we talked about a lot of things then we slept since it would be a long  ride back home.
.
.
.
.
We reached our house.ahhhh how I missed this house.oppa opened the door for us such a gentlemen.My Omma came and hugged us tight"my little princesses how are you we missed you sooo much"she said."Omma we missed you tooo and we are not kids omma".then our sweet reunion scene was intrupted by an annoying call for omma.aish "OK OK we'll be there"she said and hunged up her phone."Sorry kids we are going to a business trip we won't be here for at least four months and allen is going to stay with you since her parents are also coming and Jin take care of your dongsengs when we are not there and princesses we enrolled you girls in Seoul Arts High School day after tomorrow you will be attending school" she finished her long lecture and she left."OK dongsengs go and take a bath we are going to go for  shopping to buy your school uniforms"he said.
.
.
.
.
.after 15 minutes we came back.Oppa took us COEX mall.The moment we entered the mall the girls were screaming like "jin oppa saranghae""oppa you are handsome""oppa please marry me"we both were confused.After  half an hour of waiting he came back and apologized for this mess.We were like give us an explanation."Sengie I am an trainee in S.M.E and I'm gonna debut next month"he said
Author's note
Anyeong chingus sorry for the late updates.I'm busy with my school works.did you all hear about the latest news about luhan coming back to S.M.E as an solo artist I heard that news and it is true.If you heard then comment.and please
Read
Vote and
Comment
Thank you Chingus