Seira Belrose [RWBY]

Name: Seira Belrose

Nicknames: Doodle- a name that Hanako liked to call her due to her passion for sketching and art.

Froot Loop- just a silly nickname from Hanako.

Age: Seventeen

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Seira's pansexual and isn't the least bit shy about it, in fact, she's quite an open book most of the time.

Good/Bad: Seira's quite borderline in this topic, she attends Beacon and is willing to fight for Beacon, though she doesn't consider herself committed to its ideas, and considers herself to be someone who sits on the border between the heroes and villains.

Species: Snake Faunus, though similar to a snake, she does exceptionally well in the heat and tends to get cold very easily.

Appearance: Seira has long pastel purple hair with just a bit of wave to it. Her hair is often styled differently every day, sometimes she'll wear twin-tails, then twin-drills, then space buns, dramatic curls, it's different everyday. Her skin's fairly pale and isn't easy to tan though she spends a lot of time out in the sun. She has a genetic disorder- though most call it the beautiful kind of genetic disorder, it's one of those that can't affect someone harshly, at least not her, this genetic disorder is called heterochromia iridum, or heterochromia for short, which is where the eyes have different colors than either each other or multiple eye colors in the same eye. In her case, she has one pale, almost crystal-like shade of blue in one eye and a pale lilac in the other, the two colors do pair nicely though. She has a few faint freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and a few on her cheeks. She has a thin frame and is pretty tall, she's 5'8 and a half to be precise and I wouldn't say she's flat-chested, because she's not. Now, the parts that actually show that he's a Faunus are a bit hard to see unless you look closely, if you do you'll notice that she has a forked tongue- like a snake and tends to draw out the letter S, though she's somewhat good at managing it though it's still vaguely obvious, she has two teeth on the upper side of her jaw that are sharper than the rest of her teeth and a bit longer like the fangs of a snake though decently smaller, and she has a small patch of scales on the insides of her wrists, which are a faint gold in color. And if you really wanted to know, she has a piercing on her belly button, a small diamond-like shape.

Main/Combat Clothing: Of course, everyone's clothing varies, but if we're talking about her main- combat associated clothes like say Ruby's or Weiss's then yes, this is what this is for. She typically wears this outfit for her combat and occasionally just around, she wears a black shirt that's pretty form fitting, its short enough to pair nicely with a black combat skirt that she wears, which is kind of short since there is a small gap between the black combat skirt and the thigh high black socks and boots which are also just within an inch shorter than the socks. The boots also three (3) inch heels which would make her 5'11 and a half, and this outfit is mainly for combat since she tends to switch up her outfits A LOT.

Personality: Okay, let's do this! Now, Seira is most definitely a flirt though she's cautious about age, she won't flirt with anyone who's too old for her or too young- seeing as she wouldn't really enjoy teasing people of those age groups, though most people she knows are within her preferable age range. She flirts with nearly everyone who fits the age requirements and rarely ever means it, she likes making others flustered or she just likes teasing them to be frank. She's quite playful most of the time and is quite familiar with anything remotely sexual and she isn't even close to shy and is always willing to speak her mind and is quite overly confident. She tends to hint and lead on to things or on others, and she's quite dirty-minded and nor is she shy about that. She's a trickster and a jokester and is quite snarky and sarcastic at other times. She's quite intelligent and isn't much for silence unless she's unhappy. She's not easy to please though she may pretend she's impressed. She's pretty manipulative though she isn't evil, so it's not like she's going to tell you to 'join the dark side' or something. She can be serious, observant, and silent, though that's when she's planning and spying for actually serious issues going on within Beacon or with her own personal matters. She can be snappy, rude, and blunt at times, specifically if someone has just told her off or got her into trouble and is pretty stubborn. If you do anything to get on her bad side, she's probably going to pull some not-so-friendly pranks on you, though she would never even think about spreading rumors or tripping people as they walk down a hallway like say, Cardin, she has her own way of showing that she isn't in good graces with another and she'll make it quite obvious, or sometimes, she'll choose to be a vague mystery. Just keep in mind that most of the time she's a jokester and a flirt and hardly takes much seriously. She's also a bit bipolar considering how fast her personality can change. Deep down though, she's a pretty huge fangirl- whether it be fandoms or actual idols.