Ariadne Amherst [RWBY]

Name: Ariadne Amherst

Age: Seventeen

Gender: Female

Good/Bad: Undecided.

Species: Bat Faunus

Appearance: Ariadne has pale skin, pale purple hair that she tends to wear in a single ponytail of to the side of her head, her eyes are a bit magenta but are diluted so that it isn't too bright with dark purplish bat wings. Instead of regular human nails, they're slightly pointed into small claws, mainly for small scratches or to hook things with the points. Also, since she's a bat Faunus, Ariadne has two teeth on the top portion that are sharper and a bit pointed into fangs, it's a bat trait to have them, they aren't very long but they're long enough for someone to think she's a vampire if they saw her fangs. Ariadne stands at 5'4.

Personality: Ariadne is a Tsundere

Personality: Ariadne is a Tsundere. Nothing more, just a pessimist, downer, always tries to darken the mood, rude, stand offish, if she has a crush on someone, she's a lot ruder than she normally is. She's occasionally sweet and kind when she gets something she really wants and is unsure how long that time period will last. Overall, Ariadne is not at all nice.

Weapon/Weapon Name: She can use her small pointed claws for scratching though she rarely does that, she can also use her fangs, but that's only with her semblance. But her weapon is a silver compound bow, with a silver handheld release, and silver arrows. She has two types of arrows, lethal and non lethal. She calls it Nyx. It can turn into twin dual blades.

Choice Of Dust: Crystal and Darkness

Semblance: Vampirism. Though, Ariadne doesn't use it often, it gives her the ability to be like the mythical bloodsuckers; Vampires. But Ariadne is not a vampire and is merely a bat Faunus, her fangs come from being both part bat and from her semblance and similar to her claw like nails, they come from both semblance and bat traits. Her semblance gives her the power to suck blood if she can get close enough. Doing this, heals her stamina and wounds, though it cannot heal her completely, it can still heal her pretty well and the person on the receiving end could lose enough blood to be fatal, though she doesn't always take that much when she uses her semblance.

Aura: magenta that's a bit diluted like her eyes.

Family: Anonymous. Adoptive parents and brother that are all now deceased.

Relationship: None yet

Crush: None yet

Backstory: Ariadne was adopted a week after she was born, her original family having gone missing from her life, the reason is unknown, for a newborn couldn't tell the fate of her family. Her adoptive family were all human, so it was awkward for her to be in a family without any Faunus, especially to be a bat Faunus with a vampirism semblance. Her adoptive family wasn't exactly golden, the parents mistreated her slightly due to being a Faunus, they were somewhat scared that she was going to kill them in their sleep. Eventually, Ariadne, the young and sweet bat Faunus grew older and became Tsundere like. Her adoptive brother died mysteriously one night, she was blamed since there were two puncture marks on his neck. Though Ariadne was innocent, later, the next day, it happened to the father, and a month later, the mother. Ariadne had no idea who was doing it and fled the house. From there, at the time she had been fifteen, had lived by herself and trained herself to fight and think strategically. Eventually she was invited to attend Beacon, which she accepted though she only went to learn new skills and others weaknesses until she finally would decide, which side she wanted to fight for. Good. Or Bad.

Other: Ariadne is pansexual and doesn't care what others think except for her crush, she is quite kind to her friends but is still sarcastic and has her trademark rudeness though with her friends, she means it in a joking or friendly manner.

Theme Song: Narcisstic Cannibal by Earlyrise.

((Btw that song is fabulous and so beautiful))