Celestine Bleu [RWBY]

Name: Celestine Bleu

Age: Seventeen

Gender: Female

Good/Bad: Mostly Good

Species: Human

Appearance: Celestine has pale skin, pale platinum hair though it can be called White though I don't think it is pale enough to be that color. She tends to put her hair in pigtails and usually has a serious expression. Her eyes are a very pale blue that darker around the edges of her iris. Her height is 5'3, meaning she is considered short.

Personality: Despite her somewhat serious expression that she tends to wear and maybe her looks seem a bit uptight

Personality: Despite her somewhat serious expression that she tends to wear and maybe her looks seem a bit uptight. She's actually a really loving and laid back person, tell her really bad news, she'll deal with the situation calmly no matter what has happened. That's what people love about her, her ability to deal with tough situations in a calm manner though emotionally she may not be doing so well but outwardly, she does not panic. She's also energetic and outgoing when she isn't dealing with a problem and loves to hang out with others and make friends. Celestine is also very strong willed and is not afraid to speak her thoughts most of the time and to be honest, she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, it's only someone else's opinion anyways.

Weapon/Weapon name: Celestine wields a machete/gun hybrid. It acts as a machete but also has the ability to shoot rounds on the top portion of the blade, meaning her weapon doesn't have to transform to use both weapons, she can use them at the same time. She calls it lumière océan meaning Ocean light in French.

Choice of dust: she loves using water, ice, wind, and storm dust

Semblance: Pain infliction, the ability to inflict pain upon others and herself with only thoughts, she doesn't use it often unless she has to.

Aura: ocean blue

Family: She's an only child, but her father is still alive.

Relationship: None yet

Crush: None at the moment, may change at a later time.

Backstory: Celestine spent most of her years in her home country, Atlas. Her mother was a huntress there though her father owned a bakery. Celestine wanted to be like her mother and asked her mother to train her, her mother had refused many times until Celestine was ten where her mother had decided to begin giving her pointers and lessons on fighting, she helped her craft lumière ocèan. When Celestine was fourteen, however, her mother had been killed by the white fang, resulting in new motivation for Celestine, though she continued to have a cheerful and occasionally calm demeanor, if she ever ran into a loyal white fang member, she tried her hardest to make them pay by either death or some kind of mental/emotional/physical wound. She kept up her training when her and her father had moved to Vale and relocated the bakery. Eventually Celestine had been invited to Beacon though she had reluctantly accepted, having wanted to join Shade since that was where her mother had trained to be a huntress. If anyone ever touches or does something to Lumière Ocèan, even if it's a date or some kind of light hearted joke, she'll probably sabotage them in their sleep and pretend that the joke or whatever the excuse was, was funny or that she was fine with it. Though if this were to happen, she wouldn't kill the person, simply do something bad to them and play it off as a joke.

Other: Celestine is pansexual and is usually quite open about herself unless it's overly personal or strikes a nerve. In Roleplays, she is not yet in a team.

Theme Song: How To Be A Heartbreaker By Marina And The Diamonds

TheBlackTarantula