Everett Fitz [RWBY]

Name: Everett Fitz

Age: Seventeen

Gender: Male

Good/Bad: Good

Species: Human

Appearance: He is the inspiration here. Anyways, Everett has curly brown hair, tanned skin, he's quite short and has dark brown eyes. He stands at 5'6.

Personality: Everett is great with mechanics and always tries to brighten the mood

Personality: Everett is great with mechanics and always tries to brighten the mood. He's a goofball and loves to mess around and work with machines. He's optimistic and rarely ever is annoyed, worried, or angry. He's so awesome like Leo Valdez aka the inspiration. He loves being with his friends and doesn't like being alone and others are usually annoyed by his antics due to his love for puns and crappy jokes. And the fact that he's kinda crazy and hyper, but in a good way. Everett will most likely say random things in situations when he feels slightly pressured or aggravated.

Weapon/Weapon Name: Everett wields the weapon in the picture, not the toolbelt, it's similar to say a sledgehammer but much bigger with two pointed ends on the sides. It's called Festus. (Reference to Festus the metal dragon from PJO/HOO. Means Happy in Latin)

 Means Happy in Latin)

Choice Of Dust: Fire

Semblance: Phasing, the ability to walk through solid objects

Semblance: Phasing, the ability to walk through solid objects. His semblance only works when he activates it, he can't always walk through things, he uses it a lot when he's being lazy.

Aura: Fire like, it's the color of fire, a mix of red, orange, and yellow.

Family: Unknown, all are dead or missing. He has two foster parents and one Foster sister.

Relationship: None yet

Crush: Weiss Schnee, because I could totally see how hilarious that would be; Ice Queen & Repair Boy xD

Backstory: Everett's family used to own a mechanics shop, which is how he learned how to work with mechanics, his parents began teaching him while he was still very young. At the age of six, his parents were killed in an earthquake that triggered a cave in. Everett was still too young to live alone and was given a foster home, he was depressed but continued his mechanics work. Gradually, the depression faded, as he knew his parents would want him to be happy and it had been years since their death, he never moved on, but he remained happy and goofy in public. His foster family wasn't the best, they mainly ignored him, which he grew to appreciate a bit when he was working on mechanics and training. He eventually found out he wanted to be a hunter, to be looked up to by others and to help protect Faunus and humans who couldn't protect themselves. He continued his mechanics and began training to be a hunter. Eventually, he was invited to Beacon which he had been quick to accept.

Other: Everett is straight and will most likely rally for his friends during the Vytal Festival Tournaments.