Chapter 4~ morning Sickness sunday~ Elizabeth's pov

My blue eyes fluttered open. I felt like crap. Then I felt some barf in the back of my throat and sprinted to the bathroom and practically barfed my guts out. I couldn't figure out if this was morning sickness or the average hangover.

When I was done vomiting I grabbed my phone and called my auntie Quinn. Right when she picked up the phone I immediately asked "What do you do when you have morning sickness??"

"Well...I suggest that you eat as many saltine crackers as you possibly can. I also recommend lollipops." She responded

"thank you...bye! Love you!"
I said and hung up.

I flopped on my bed. I was so bored! After a long painful hour of  deciding what to do. I came to a conclusion that I was going to watch some meaningless reality tv aka keeping up with the Kardashians.  I grabbed the tv remote and switched the tv to the correct channel.

"Why are you watching keeping up with the Kardashians? You know that show is shit right"
Deven remarked

"Yes I know, Deven there's just nothing else on" I snapped 

"Woah! A little moody are we today" Deven shot back

"Oh shut the fuck up!" I screamed

"LANGUAGE!" my dads yelled from downstairs

"Well I know when I'm not wanted" Deven quipped putting his hands up in surrender.

Before Deven reached the door to his room he walked behind me and whispered in my ear "I suggest a you name the idiot child Deven jr."

I gasped when he said that what could he know about the baby... Wait was he evesdropping? I'll talk to him later.