Chapter 2: Good morning~ Deven's pov

I sprinted down the stairs, grabbed my car keys and ran out of the house, but to my displeasure my dad Blaine stopped me. "What do you think your doing mister!" My dad sorta screamed "I'm heading over to my friends house" I lied "oh.. have fun" my dad said a little more calmly.

I hopped in my car and started driving I'm so glad that my dad actually bought that tremendous lie. I was actually going to the party that my sister was at with her douchebag boyfriend Thomas Smyth. I was also going to the party to hopefully pick up a few Cheerios from McKinley.

~At the party~

"Wooo!" I screamed I felt great. I was already incredibly drunk. My good friend David Jr. karofsky stumbled over to me and handed me a zip block bag of white powder.

"What's this" I asked

"Its cocaine bro, it makes you feel like your a real man, wanna try some?" David slurred

"Yeah no thanks, I would rather not die" I snapped.

"Ok just call me if you need a little happiness in your life" David shot back.

"Ok...Um...bye" I replied awkwardly and stumbled away to my uber driver.

~At the house~

I was lying on my bed when I heard my sister talking to our aunt Quinn. Since I was bored and I couldn't sleep I decided to eavesdrop.

~ After the phone call ~
I kept hearing those 2 words repeat in my mind... I'm pregnant...I'm pregnant...I'm pregnant. I mean she can't really be pregnant...right? I'll talk to her in the morning .

Comment what character you prefer so far!😋