Chapter 3: Good morning ~ Burt's pov

Burt's pov

Ok so hi! My name is Burt Finn Hummel Anderson , and I'm a closet gay, and yes I know that I have two gay dads and that your probably thinking "hey wouldn't it be easy to come out" the answer is no, it's not.  The only reason that I don't want to come out is because I already have two gay dads and I don't want to be known as just some homo. It's bad enough that my older brother Deven made all of the teachers at Dalton hate me just because they think that because my brother is a smart ass and that I'm exactly like him like come on. Anyways this is my story. From beginning to end.
*******************************************
    I skipped down the stairs , and headed to the breakfast table. Since I was apparently the responsible sibling I still had to eat breakfast with my dads.

"Good morning" I stated boldly "what's for breakfast?" I questioned

"Blueberry lemon pancakes!" My dad Blaine replied with a smile plastered on his face.
I  headed over to the couch where my other dad Kurt was currently watching  project runway and sat down.

"What are this years new trends"  I asked

"Purple blazers" my dad replied

"Oh...ok" I said.

"Breakfast is served" my dad Blaine announced

I quickly ate my breakfast and went back to join my dad on the couch.

~Time skip ~

I just got a text from my little sister it said
Hey Burt can u pick me and Deven up from the party the were at????? 💖💖Love u, Liz💖

I responded by saying

Nooooooooooo!!!! I'm too lazy!!!!!! And anyways u shouldn't be going to parties!!!!! I don't want u getting hurt.

A few minutes later she texted back

Whatever😒...Bye!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡