10.) R is for ..Ryan?

ابدأ من البداية

"Okay, and there's 6 of us in this room right now. All of us could pick two random numbers out of ... 30 and bam there ya go. Whichever twitter account correlates with that number are the lucky fans to meet you guys."

"That's genius, babe!" Cal walks over to her, wrapping his arm around her and kissing her.

"Agreed. Alrighty I think I have a notebook in my bag." I say before branching away from them to sprint upstairs.

We already had the upstairs completed and furnished. When I say "we" I mean the guys. I mean Lana and I did the decorative stuff and helped set up for the party. My dad had sent down some furniture into storage that he thought we might need, as well as Mama Liz.

I walk into Mine and Luke's bedroom where Rico was on the bed, asleep. "Aw, someone's sleepy, isn't he?" I rub at his fur while grabbing my bag. I take out my notebook and a pen before exiting the room. Rico wakes up and follows behind.

"Okay." I say, walking down the steps. "Cal, pick two numbers between 1 and 30."

"Uh 2, and ..28." He says.

Calum
2
28

"Okay, Michael?"

"10 and 20." He smiles, cheekily.

Michael
10
20

"Lukey?"

"I'll go with 1 and ...16, yeah." He says.

Luke
      1
16

"Alrighty, Ash?"

He clears his throat a bit before thinking, "..6 and 30."

Ashton
6
30

"Lani?"

"13 and 22." She answers.

Lani
      13
22

"And I'll say ...8 and 25." I finish writing.

Tori
      8
     25

"Okay, now everyone get to looking for 1 fan from each fandom correlating with the two numbers you picked." Lani explains as I pull out my phone again. "Oh and follow and dm them about the meet and greet."

"I'll write down their names just say them out loud." I say, sitting onto the couch. "Hm, the 8th toraay..." I scroll through to find them.

"I got my first one." Luke says.

"Same." Cal says.

"Alright, what are they?" I pick up the pen.

"@teamtorikelly." Luke says.

"@torikelly_army." Cal says.

"I got @ToriKelly_bae." Ashton says, chuckling.

I find mines and write it down, "I have @daydreamtkellz."

"I got @toraay4lyfe." Michael says. "Number 4 and l-y-f-e."