If you chose YOUNGBIN, read this

You went over to the christmas tree to see your presents but someone grabbed your wrist...

You turned around to see YoungBin. He smiles softly at you, warming your heart and making it go crazy.

"You haven't greeted me yet," he whispers.

"Y-Youngbin. Merry Christmas!" You stammer. You look over and notice the other members weren't looking. He grabs your hand and leads you over to the Christmas tree.

"I opened the present you gave me," he says. He bends down. He hands you a wrapped gift. "This is for you, from me."

"Can I open it now?" You ask.

"Sure."

You attempted to open it but it was wrapped tightly. Youngbin had to help you and your fingers touched often. He takes the gift out of the box.

It was (*insert what you want for christmas*)

"THANK YOU SOO MUCH!" You squealed and jumped as you hugged him. He just smiles sweetly in return. He helps you to your seat, which was next to his.

"Say ahhh," Youngbin says as he picks up something with his chopsticks.

You do as you say and he puts it into your mouth. You chew on it slowly. You see the other members looking and instantly you looked away as Youngbin also begins to stare.

You rub your face and fan yourself to prevent you from turning red.

"Is you okay?" Chani asks.

You glanced at him. He shrugs and smiles innocently. You feel a pull on your shirt. It was Youngbin.

"DO IT!"

"DO IT!"

"DO IT!" The members chanted. You stared at his blushing face.

AnD yOu WeRe PuLlEd InTo A kIsS

-

A/N: HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS