{Request} (Inseong)

You were just a student. A regular student and nothing more. You blended in with the average kids.

Like usually, you sat down at the table where you usually sit. You picked up your spoon and scooped the soup.

"Excuse me?" A voice said. You looked up and saw Inseong. You then saw a crowd behind him. 9 boys in all.

"Erm, yes?" You say, shufting your glasses.

"Is anyone sitting there?" Inseong asks.

"No," You answered. Inseong then sits down. He smiles widely making the 8 boys coo and the other girls glare.

You sit there uncomfortably because you can feel the other students staring.

"Is it good?" Inseong asks. You nod your head slowly.

***

You got up to throw away your tray. On your way there, you accidentally bump into a girl, making everything spill on the floor.

"Oops," she says, smiling. Was that intentional?

You groaned as you brushed off the rice from your shirt. The soup had spilled on your shirt as well. Arghhh, why?

You were about to lift up your tray but you felt a hand. "W-what?"

"I'll help you clean up," Inseong says. He hands you a napkin. Your fingers touched. "S-sorry!"

Inseong bends down and begans to wipe the floor with the extra napkins. The other 8 boys helped as well.

"You should go change," Inseong says as he notices your stare.

"Er- yeah!" you say. You rushed out of the cafeteria. On your way to the bathroom, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Here, you should wear this!" A voice says. The person hands you a bright pink dress. Blagh! But at least it was clean and it was sonething.

You were about to say thanks but there wasn't anyone there. I guess I'll just have to wear it.

You went back to the cafeteria but then you noticed everyone was gone. Then you realized it was class so you rushed upstairs.

On the way, you see Inseong. He was sitting by the staircase.

"Thank you," you shyly said.

He looked up. He didn't say anything for a minute. You begin waving. "Hello?"

He shakes his head. "Y/N, is that you? Cuz you blow me away."

"W-what?"

"I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now," He says.

"Tell me what?" you asked confusedly.

"From the day I saw you, I knew we were fated. Your happiness and energy kills me. I love you. A lot."

You stood there, speechless. A second later, you were wrapped in darkness and his lips was upon yours.

-

@NaeRin161 I've tried XD

I hope u liked it ❤️💛💚💙💜