The Park (Inseong)

School has just ended and you were waiting anxiously fir your childhood friend, Inseong. You could see a figure racing towards the door.

"Lets go!" He says. He suddenly grabs hold of your hand.

"Where?" You asked.

He stops and stare. "Seriously? That park. The one we always used to go to."

You could suddenly hear the loud footsteps of kids as they run around.

"Sure," You replied.

***

"Ahhh. I still remember," you say as you look around the park.

"Remember what?" Inseong questions.

"Nothing. Its stupid," you say. You were thinking of how he used to always chase you around. You had a mini crush on him at the beginning but now its growing.

"Lets sit down," Inseong says, pointing to a bench.

"Alright." You walked there and put your bag down. He does the same with his bag. You sat down and began to think. When you looked up, you saw Inseong holding your pencil case.

"Want it?" He asks, smiling widely. "Come and get it." He slowly backs up.

"Jeez! Give it back!" you yelled.

"Nahhh," He sticks put his tongue. You got up and chased him.

Just like the old times.

You were now next to him. He raises it. You tried to reach it but you were shorter so you weren't able to.

"Inseong. Gimme!" you yell.

"Too bad," he says as he takes off.

You contiuned to chase him for a hour. Every once in a while, you would get tired and sit down but he doesn't seem to get tired.

"In-seong!" You tried to yell while panting. He appears in front of you.

"What?"

"Give me my pencil caseeee."

He sits down. You tried grabbing it but again off he goes.

An hour later~

"Its 5:30. If I don't go home, I could get in trouble!" You yell.

Inseong comes to you as he holds tightly onto your pencil case. "Awww." He hands it back to you.

You got your bag and begin to leave but you feel a grip on your wrist.

"Don't go...." He leans in and kiss you. You back up immediately as you nreak the kiss.

"W-w-what?"

"Y/N! Be honest with me. I like you, ever since we were little. I've been afraid to tell you. But I got a sense that m-maybe you l-like me too! So, Y/N..."

"Yes, you idiot!" You cutted him off. "Yes, I like you. I-I just can't believe that you w-would-

This time he cuts you off, "I'll walk you home." He interlocks his hand with yours.

-

A/N: IM HAVING TOO MUCH FEELS

ASDFGHJKL