Chapter 28

(READ MY NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER PLEASE! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!)

"What is an abusive relationship?"
My finger hovered over the enter button for a couple minutes. I finally clicked.

"Relationship abuse is a pattern of abusive and coercive behaviors used to maintain power and control over a former or current intimate partner. Abuse can be emotional, financial, sexual or physical and can include threats, isolation, and intimidation. Abuse tends to escalate over time."

"Am I in an abusive relationship??" I asked myself. I thought back to all the Times he had hurt me. When he had hit me. When he had yelled at me. When he gets mad when I hang out with my other friends. And then told me he loved me. I say on my bed doing some more research. I slammed my laptop shut.

"No. I'm not in an abusive relationship. He never meant it. I love him and he loves me. He has never purposely hurt me. It was an accident. I Am overreacting. There's nothing going on."

I opened my laptop and clicked out of the tabs. I went downstairs and got something to eat and saw Jack.

"Hey kiddo. How you doing?" He asked. I nodded.

"Im good. How about you?" He nodded and said "Good" He grabbed what he needed and left. I was home alone and so I grabbed my phone and plugged it in and then hooked up my laptop to our tv and went on Netflix and watched Supernatural.

In the middle of an episode there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Nash was there.

"Can I come in?" He asked I nodded and got out of the way. We sat on the couch. "What show is this?" He asked.

"Supernatural." I said. He groaned and slumped down. "Is that Okay?" I asked. He nodded and pulled his phone out. I brushed it off and kept watching the show. I'm

I got up and grabbed my phone and I saw I had a text from Heather asking if we could hang out.

To Heather:
"Hey I can't. I'm with Nash right now. Maybe later?"

From Heather:
"Yeah okay. Be careful"

I didn't understand what she meant but I didn't respond.

"Who's that?" Nash asked.

"Oh, just Heather. Why?" I asked.

"Just making sure it wasn't some guy." I nodded but didn't say anything. We sat in silence for a while besides supernatural in the background.

"Hey, what do you say we go to your room for a while?" He asked putting his hands all over me. I laughed and shook my head.

"We can't. Jack or my dad is going to be home soon." I said. He groaned and got pissed.

"So? You're old enough to make your own decisions. And who knows when they will be home. I saw Jack leave with some one and I haven't seen your dad in a long time." He said. I shrugged my shoulders slowly. He started kissing my neck and putting his hands up my shirt. I pushed his hand away but he was a lot stronger.

He started kissing me and he pushed me down so he was on top of me on the couch kissing me and working his way down to my neck. His hand still up my shirt. I grabbed his arm and pushed it away.

"Nash stop. I said no." I told him. He looked at me really pissed and ignored me. He started kissing me again and did the same thing but his hands were on my pants and trying to get them off. I sat up and pushed his hands away.

"Nash stop!" I screamed at him. He sat up and didn't touch me. I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them.

"Don't get why you have to be such a bitch." He groaned.

"Maybe I don't wanna do it right now! Can't you respect my choices? And not try and force me!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. He sighed.

"I know... I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to make up upset. I'm sorry." He said pulling me into him and hugging me. I hugged him and he rubbed my back. We eventually laid down somehow and watched Supernatural. We fell asleep like that I guess cause we woke up to a big crash and we shot up. We both get up and run into the kitchen where we see my dad.

"Dad what are you doing?" I asked. He was on the floor.

"I fell." He said. He looked up. "What is he doing here?" He said pointing to Nash.

"Nothing. We were just hanging out." I said.

"Well he has to leave. Now." My dad said. Nash nodded and got his stuff in and left. "What the hell did  I tell you about people being over?!" He screamed at me. He got up and ran at me.

"You know better! Especially a boy!' He screamed in my face. He brought his hand up and slapped me. I fell to the ground and held my face.

"Get your ass up." He yelled. I pulled myself up and stood. He slapped me again and grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "I don't need you getting pregnant!" He screamed in my face and punched my stoumach.

"I won't! We don't even have sex!" I screamed him and pulled away from his grasp and stood a few feet away from him. He came up to me and got in my face.

"Don't you ever yell at me ever again." He said with a deep voice. I nodded and he walked out. I stood there shaking. "He didn't hit me? I yelled at him."

I walked up to and pulled out my laptop and watched more of supernatural. My phone started to ring and I saw it was Heather so I answered.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. Are you busy? Can I come over?" She asked.

"Yeah totally. I'm not busy."

"Okay! I'll see you soon!" We said bye and hung up. About 10 minutes later she knocked and I let her in. We went up to my room and were on our phones. She looked up at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I looked up and nodded.

"Yeah? Why?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know. You have a little bruise on your neck a d on your face." She said. I shrugged it off.

"Oh. I-I um fell" I said.

"Spill" She said sternly.

"Well.  Nash tried to force me to do it. I said no a couple of times but he wouldn't stop but I yelled at him saying no and he stopped. And then my dad came home and yeah..  I think you understand...." I said kinda quickly.

"Nash tried to force you to have sex?!" She freaked out. I shushed her.

"Yes. But he didn't. I told him to stop. And he did." I said.

"Yeah. After how many times?"

"Like.  4 times.." I said quietly. She didn't answer.

"So. Your dad?" She asked. I nodded. "What happened?"

"He yelled at me for letting Nash over and hit me and said I'm just gonna and up pregnant and I yelled at him saying we aren't having sex. But he didn't hit me When I yelled at him though..." I said.

"That's a good thing though?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I guess." I said. She nodded and we were quiet. We plugged my laptop to my tv and watched scary movies and fell asleep.

Hey guys!! I haven't updated in forever but I hope you like it. But this part is very important. I want you guys to comment or message me if you can and tell me suggestions you have on what should happen in the story!! Please and thank you! Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions!!😊😊