Chapter 2

I woke up to me being lifted off of the couch. I open my eyes to see Jack. I smiled.

''What are you smiling about?'' he asked curiously. i chuckled.

"Because you are never home and i miss you so much." I said smiling and we walked into my room and he put me on my bed and started to walk away.

"Jack?''
"Yes kae?"
"Can you stay with me tonight?" I asked
"Yes." he crawled in the bed and i cuddled up next to him. He put his arms around me and we fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and quickly turned it off so i wouldnt wake Jack up. I got out of his grasp and ot ready for hell- i mean school. When i was done i grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I saw my dad, i went to the fridge and got water and walked out of the kitchen. My dad came to the living room.

"Get me a beer bitch,"
"Ugh, why didn't you get one when you were in the kitchen?' crap, before i knew it a fist collided with my face. i fell to the floor and grabbed my cheek. something was sliding down my face. i looked at my hand. Blood. I get up and go get him a beer.

"next time i tell you to do something you do it. and if jack asks what happened say that you fell and hit your head okay?'' I nodded and walked out of the house to go to school. I was walking and i heard car honking behind me. I see Nash, Cameron, Hayes, Matthew and Taylor in the car. I groan and move.

"awe why did you move. maybe i wanted to hit you!'' Matthew Yelled. i just ignore it. i kept walking and i got stared at. Oh crap... I forgot to clean my face after my dad punched me. Kassie walked up to me with Sam and Heather. Only Heather knows about my dad. let me tell you why.

*flashback*
I was sitting up in my room and i was texting Heather. and she was going to come over. Jack hasn't been home for a while and my dad has beat me more saying that its my fault that he hasn't come back. I went downstairs and waited for Heather. She doesn't knock. She just walks in cause she basically lives here. I was sitting on the couch and my dad came in drunk as ever. He pulled me off of the couch and started to hit and kick me. Heather walked in and saw my dad on me hitting me. I was crying. She probably thinks im worthless. Im a girl who's father abuses her. A girl where her brother is never home. A girl that is bullied by 8 guys. im worthless. i started to cry so hard.
"HEY GET OFF OF HER!!!" she yelled i was shocked.. my dad looked up and jumped off of me running out of the house. Heather ran over to me helping me up. we ot up to my room and sat on the bed. ''how long has this been going on?''
''a while, i dont know why...''
''why didnt you tell me?''
''he said that if i told anyone that it would be worse...'' she nodded.
'' i bet you think im worthless now... Im a girl whos dad abuses her. her brother is never home and is bullied by 8 people that are friends with my brother but dont know im his sister.''
''no i dont.'' i nodded
"just you cant tell anyone okay?" she sighed and nodded.

*flashback over*
''oh my gosh, Mikaela what happened???'' Kassie said freaking out. she dragged me into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and i see dried blood running down my face. I clean it off.
''What happened???'' Sam asked. Heather just looked at me. 
''Oh i ran into something at home and fell and i guess i started to bleed when i hit my head'' i said chuckling. They nodded, they went to their classes and i went to my locker. Right when i was about to close my locker when i got pushed to the ground. I look up and saw Carter and Taylor.
''Hey slut, how many guys did you hook up this week?'' Carter asked chucking. I tried to talk but i couldnt. ''Awwe look at that. She sucked so many dicks she cant talk. I bet you even sucked your brothers aslo.'' Taylor said. They know i have a brother. They dont know who. but thats when i drew the line, i jumped up kneeing Carter in te gut and kicked Taylor in the shin. When carter got his breathe he lunged for me and i screamed. He grabbed my arm. I kicked him in the balls and he dropped to the floor. Taylor just stared at me before picking Carter up. They walked to their classes and i walked to mine. I was late but i dont care. i went and sat in my spot. A couple hours later it was lunch. All i  heard was people talking about how i beat Carter and Taylor up. Nash, Hayes and Cameron walked over to me. Hayes grabbed my arm and dragged me to the library with Nash and Cameron following behind. Hayes threw me on the ground when we got into the library.
"So we heard you beat up Carter and Taylor today. Why?'' Nash asked. He was always one the nicest out of them all. I would have to say the meanest on out of all of them if Jack Johnson, he knows about me. Because he came over all of the time and when ever Jack wasnt in the room Jj(Jack Johnson) would slap me or something. He said he felt bad for Jack because im his sister.
"Because they brought up my brother.'' I said sternly
''So you beat them up?'' He asked
''Well lets see. No one. and i mean NO ONE brings up my brother, father or mother. And they mde the mistake of doing just that. so they got what they deserved. And plus, they lunged at me first. And you guys always beat me up. So they know ow it feels. just not as bad'' i said standing up and walking away. I walked out of the library and out of thr school. I heard my name be called behind me. I looked back and saw Sam, Kassie, Heather, Paige, and Nash?! Why nash?! Oh well. I turned around and kept walking i heard someone run up and tey grabbed my shoulder and i winced in pain. I looked up and saw Nash. I got out of his grasp and walked away. ii heard him run again but he ran in front of me and kissed me. I pulled away and slapped him running to my house. I ran up to my room and lied on my bed. I heard someone walk in my room and i see Jack. He walks over to my bed and hugs me and i hug him back.
''whats wrong kae?'' he asked rubbing my back
''Just people at school and i couldn't take it. But its fine'' i said and he nodded. i started to fall asleep and before i knew me and jack were both taking a nap at 1:27 pm.

hey hope you like this chapter. Pretty long. but from now on i will be calling Jack Johnson  Jj okay? Okay.