Ch.11

"Maybe you should wait a little more, those two knuckleheads could fill in for you until you can dance again" Doll mumbled as Butterfly slipping her golden earrings into her ears. She let out a giggle as she turned towards Doll who sat on her bed.

"Trust me dearest, the doctor says I'm doing well and that I should being with more small routines, and I wouldn't want to disappoint the people" Butterfly explained picking up the long red silk scarf which she wrapped around Dolls neck pulling her in for a peck on the lips.

"Besides its only a dress rehearsal" Butterfly said with a wink and skipped out her tent.

"Oh my dear lady that red simply looks ravishing on your body" Kai squealed appeared get by her side.

"Kai darling what have I told you about your impure thoughts towards me?"

"Oh your sharp tongue pierces my love struck heart and makes me want you even more!"

"Oh would ya please be quiet ya' creep!" Cain groaned from her other side.

"Ahh there ee' are! You had poor Smiles looking for you like a lost puppy but I gladly showed him the way" Joker said patting the top of Butterflies head. She smiled shyly bowing her head apologetically looking up at him with her doe eyes.

"My most sincere apologies" she said while Smiles covered his warm cheeks.

"Oh no i-its fine but um aren't the outfits um just a uh bit..."

"Scandalous?" Cain and Kai said together from sides of Smiles making him jump.

"Well yes I suppose so" he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. His outfit resembled both Cain and Kai's much like an old middle eastern Royal they wore golden necklaces, bands and even earrings and a short long red skirt that stopped above their knees.

"Lady Butterfly loves to surprise her audiences" Joker began.

"She gives off an innocent and gentle presence when the audience first catches a glimpse of her therefore some would expect a elegant routine of her" Kai continued sliding an arm around her slim shoulders.

"But once she gives them an entire opposite they are left in a state of shock and wanting nothing but to see more of her hidden side, a guilty pleasure side of her filled with sensual, passionate-"

"Maybe you four should start practicing before you give poor Smiles another bleeding nose" Freckles quickly cut in slapping his hand on Smiles back making his eye twitch.

"Ah yes music please" Butterfly called getting into her position as the three boys circled around her. The lights dimmed as soft exotic music began to play form the record.

She slowly walked with the boys by her sides and once she approached Ciel she wrapped the scarf around his neck pulling him up letting him wrap his arms around her waist and pass her off to Cain who twirled her into the air letting Kai catch her.

She closed her eyes letting her wings sprout out as she twirled while the boys gathered around her ghosting their hands over body. Golden butterflies fluttered around where some of the members, who sat where the audience would sit, watched with intrigued eyes.

She pressed her hand against Kai's cheek as he slowly lowered her body to his own like a viper. She placed her hands onto his shoulders as she continued to sway her hips pushing him to the ground.