part 5

All the elders were already seated. So I quickly got up to serve them breakfast.As all settled down ,i alloted them their respective duties.

"Manik,you will have to take care of food and music"

"ok maam.."he replied laughing..U know nandini, u r looking like hitler .I m sure everyone in ur office would be scared of u.."ha ha..very funny " I replied..God!! he was impossible..

"Anyways..dad and uncle u will invite the guests and place the order for the cards.."

"fine.."

"mom and aunty,u will look after for the gifts.."

Manik intervened"madam if we will do all the work what wilu do?Rest?"

"shut up manik.I will see  to the decorations and me and khushi di will do all the shopping.."I looked at di"I m sorry di but you  will have to help me..".."oh come on nandu,its fine. You know i love shopping.."

 I asked everyone if they had any questions but  they all nodded their heads in disagreement so I asked the most important question-

"di and jiju..what about the venue?"

After a huge discussion ,all agreed to our country side farmhouse..Everyone got up to get ready to fulfill their duties..I approached manik"umm..manik we have to make this wedding a memorable event for all and so you need to help me.."

He looked amused"hey nandu madam tum  kab se itni formal ho gai?Ofcourse i will help you.Even I want it to be a grand success and phir mai tere bharose sab chod bhi nai sakta,pta nai kya kar degi aur waise bhi i have taken leave from office till the wedding ,leaving all the work on bhai.."

"u mean to say,arnav will be going to office?"i asked."Obviously yaar.Someone has to go and as he is not helping with the arrangements,he will see to the office work..

As the day passed,i contacted the decoraters .I had decided on a theme decoration and told them about it.I decided to visit the farm house for the inspection. "Mom..i m going to the farmhouse ..Mujhe late ho jayega so don't wait for me for the dinner"i shouted walking out of the house..

"Nandini how r u going?"came an instant question""its too late"

"don't worry mom.I  am a big girl now.I'll take care of myself and will take a cab".."No,don't go by cab.Ask someone to accompany u..take manik with u.."I rolled my eyes.Mom and her fears!!

"no mom..I will go alone.He must be busy.."i replied running out before any further questions came.The route to the farmhouse was full of greenery,with no noise of vehicles.The view was serene with birds chirping all around,the weather had turned cloudy with cold wind blowing which added to the effect.The fragrance of the flowers added to the lovely weather.Moreover the sun had almost set and lightening was dim..No one was around except two or three people,far from the city,on this deserted place seemed so leisurable that I didn't realise when i reached my destination.I took a large view of the house.It was so beautiful that it took my breathe  away.It was surrounded by a lake.I could hear the sound of flowing water which  sounded music to my ears.As i entered the house,the first thing i noticed was the huge garden with fountain in middle.It looked so serene that it was love at first sight for me.Everything was so beautiful that I felt an eternal calmness.My mind had started overworking with ideas.I didn't want to do much with the place deciding to let its natural beauty overpower. I was looking around,when i heard the clouds thunder and within a minute,it started raining.The view of the garden with pouring rain was one of the most beautiful view i had ever seen.

The view of the garden with pouring rain was one of the most beautiful view i had ever seen