part 4

He seemed surprised and i couldnt help asking why?

"Hahahah..Nothing like that.Just never expected that you will have a boyfriend"..I was amused at his reply.

"kyu mera boyfriend kyu nahi ho sakta?"I couldnt help but ask."Hosakta hai bilkul ho sakta hai..bt mjhe hansi yeh soch ke aarahi hai k bechare ki kismat phoot gai"We were so engrossed in our talks that we didn't realise how much time had passed..Manik seemed to have realised it and said"its quite some time now.Lets go outside.Coffee is also ready"..

As we reached outside we saw that the couple was sitting with the elders.

Mom asked"where were u both?"

Before i could reply,manik said"aunty i was teaching her to atleast make coffee.Kuch nai aata isse.."I glared at him but then decided to ignore it.

"Ignore him please..So what's decided?"I  asked while serving the coffee..i couldn't suppress my curiousity..Even khushi and arnav were waiting for the answer.

Nyonika Aunty replied.."So children,everything is finalised..We have already talked to the priest..Engagement will be on thursday the 17th ie 4 days from now and wedding will be on next Saturday ie the 23rd..."Everyone seemed really happy..Manik was congratulating arnav and khushi di while elders were also busy wishing each other whileI was shocked..The first thought that came to my mind was 'so soon!!' but why?I looked at everyones face..All had smiles on their faces..They were laughing..It seemed that again i was the odd one out..Ofcourse i was happy for di and arnav but suddenly a sense of loosing di and an emptiness filled my heart.It made me shudder..The evolving emotions inside me were confusing me..Come on! I had come to london knowing she was getting married and it was not that i had not stayed away from her.We have been away for four years then why was i feeling like this..Why did the feeling of sharing di with someone made me kind of jealous..I distanced myself from everyone as i couldn't undestand my emotions.

It seemed nobody noticed me retreating as i quietly came and sat in my room to clear my thoughts.I was sitting on my bed thinking about all the things..My mind was in a mess,so confused that I didnt notice Khushi di entering the room."What r u doing here.I was looking for  you downstairs"she asked me.I looked at her.She was glowing and seeing her happy made me feel good.I sighed.."Nothing di.just tired".She came and sat close to me.I placed my head on her lap and closed my eyes.She was surpised."what happened bacha?".I Immediately opened my eyes..she had called me bacha..She always use called me by this name when we were young..Initially it was to tease me as i didn't like it but later it became a habit..But 4 years distance made us so distant..It felt so soulful hearing the endearment."You remembered?"I asked."Ofcourse i remember.I remember each and everything about you bacha..May be we have talked less in these past few years but you are still my baby.." I felt guilty.It was me who had created this distance..I had always been busy with work never giving time to family..

"I  am sorry di.."I murmured.She looked at me questioningly.I sighed"I missed u di.."she seemed to have gauged my disturbed mood.."what happened nandu? you look disturbed"

 "Kuch nai di.."i replied.She immediately asked"nandini are'nt u happy with the wedding?"I stood up.."Di aise koi baat nahi hai.How can u think so.I  m really happy for u.Its just everything is happening so fast.I am not able to digest but u don't worry I will be fine.." I stood up to go when she caught my hand"You know nandu,even i m feeling the same.". I raised my brows"really?". "Ofcourse.Its my wedding.Mjhe sabko chodke jana hoga ,Even i m nervous about everything going so fast but u know me and arnav have waited so long for this day that we do not want to post pone it any further..You know,initially I was very apprehensive about leaving mumma,papa,this house, the thought scared me but then i thought about living without arnav,it scared me more.I don't know what the future holds but I m sure about one thing that i will always be happy with him."I was intentally listening to di.I don't know what happened but i suddenly felt at peace.It was either seeing her happy,satisfied or just talking to her,listening to her thoughts that all my doubts cleared.Even if everything is going too fast,but if di is happy ,then I cannot take away her happiness with my insecurities.I decided to deal with them myself and make the wedding a memorable event for her..With my mind finally clear ,i immediately hugged her and murmured"thank u di,I finally know what i have to do".She looked at me amused."U know nandu,the thoughts that are coming in ur mind should have actually come into mine.After all I  am the one getting married, not you".I humourly replied" Di..ur thoughts ,my thoughts its the same thing know..Kya fark padta hai..hena.."With this we burst out laughing..I saw my phone vibrating.It was ronit..I was surprised"hey ronit.."

"Hey nandini , so u at home?""ya..So tumhe kaise call kia..koi kaam tha?"i asked."No.I was missing u.." "what?" "No i mean..everyone is missing u here in office.."

"Oh ok.."i didnt know what to say..I kept quiet so  he finally said"ok..i will call u later.Good night nandini".

i sighed..ronit!!

........................                     .....................................                     .............................................

As the sun rose a new day started with all new hopes and wishes.As the sun rays stroked my eyes,i got up.Today Is an important day.It was time to start for the preparations for the engagement ceremony.I quickly got ready and decided to get to work.I had already talked to mom and dad last night about me planning her wedding,after all I am a wedding planner and if i cannot do this then what is the use of my being it..Khushi di was overexcited about the whole thing ..But the first thing i had to do was distribute the work.The families had already decided that the engagement would be a small affair with only family and close friends and that both the families will work together.So everyone were meeting today for breakfast where i was going to hand over the duties to everyone accordingingly.

I was helping mom with breakfast when i saw arnav and manik walking in.They were in their jogging suits and looked tired.I greeted them and handed water to them.."gud morning..so jogging se aa rahe ho.."..Manik replied"Yes.Nandu even u should start jogging..its gud for health and u need to loose weight.."I glared at him..how dare he!!"Excuse me,u mean to say that i m fat.." "ofcourse"

"Oh hello mister.I m perfectly healthy and look who is talking.Its u who has a paunch .."His expressions looked as if i had punched him"i have perfect abs madam..girls drool over me..hah!!.but how will u know..u r not a girl""oh please..i know those dumb headed bimbos of yours.They are blind if they fall over you.."i blasted at him.We were fighting like kids and finally arnav interfered "both of you stop fighting..u r worse than kids..we are here for an important work and look at u.Now quietly sit down.."he shouted and we like obedient children with our heads hung in shame followed his instructions.

SO PEOPLE TWO UPDATES IN A DAY.TELL ME KAISE LAGE?MORE MANAN SCENES IN THE WAY.THIS IS A BUILDUP.AND ARE U ALL LIKING THE PLOT?