"Pwetty pwease Zayn?" Niall asked with his puppy dog eyes.

"Agh, okay. But it's only because you look so cute when you do that." I said and they cheered.

We stood in a triangle in the living room an threw the ball to one another. However, disaster struck as Harry threw the ball to me but he threw it a bit too hard and didn't aim it right and it crashed into the lamp beside me. The lamp smashed into millions of tiny pieces.

Immediately Harry started sobbing as I kneeled down to try and pick up some of the shards. Dad and Papa also thought that this would be an excellent time to return.

"Niall! Harry! We're- what the hell has happened here!?" Dad asked his face turning an unnatural shade of red. Harry began to cry harder.

"It was my fault." I said and he shook his head.

"I might've known it. You were right Louis, he can't be trusted." He said.

"Do you know that belonged to my Gran?" Papa asked.

"I d-didn't think." I stuttered.

"Of course you didn't think. You never think, do you Zayn? You could've gotten one of your brothers seriously hurt for your irresponsible actions." Papa seethed.

"Sometimes I wonder if it would be better if we hadn't been given three buddies." Dad said and my heart shattered.

"Zayn go into my room and wait for me." He said and I nodded.

I stood in the room and waited for Dad to come back in.

"You're getting ten. Five for breaking the lamp and five for endangering your brothers." He said and sat down on the bed and pulled me over his lap.

Ten hits later and I was heavily sobbing. Physically it didn't hurt much, but emotionally I was in extreme pain.

"It's over now Zayn. You're forgiven." He said and left the room.

I broke down crying and went to my room. Justin still hasn't text me back but it said he was active on Facebook messenger.

I decided that my efforts would be futile if I tried to text him again so I decided to call him.

"Justin?" I said when he picked up.

"What do you want Zayn?" Ouch.

"I just wanted to talk." I said and I heard him laugh.

"Sorry, what was that? I can't hear you, I'm at Eric's house watching football." He said and I sighed.

"I just wanted to talk to you." I repeated.

"You can be a right clingy bitch sometimes, you know that?" Justin said and I swallowed thickly and hung up.

Why was everyone being like this today? What have I done wrong?

Liam's POV

I was still upset with Zayn after I left the room but I had to see if my two babies were okay.

"Niall, Haz, are you okay?" I asked and at the same moment Zayn ran crying from our room to his own.