sass and more sass

Start from the beginning

"Believe it. Poor little Tom." She wiped away a non-existent tear.

Laughing, he looked around.

"Hey, where are Harry and Azulá?" Moa was searching around for them.

Niall found Zayn was sleeping wildly, as usual, but there was another body across the top of the seats.

It was Zo.

"How the hell did she get up there? " marveled Niall.

She looked around and laughed, spotting Zo on top of the seats.

"Oh, she sleeps a lot. She does that a lot, sleeping in weird positions. She never remembers how she got there, though. I remember one day, we found her snoozing on the roof of her chimney. She couldn't get down, so we had to get the fire department to get her down." Moa's eyes twinkled with amusement.

"What?! Holy Hell!" He shouted.

She laughed at Niall's outburst.

"I mean how the hell do you get yourself on top of a chimney and not be able to get yourself down. This girl is worse than Zayn!"

"Wake everyone up, you two. The plane is going to land in 30 minutes." Liam's voice called.

Niall looked at Bell, Moa, and Louis as they looked over at him.

"NOT IT!" Niall screamed.

"Not it!" Bell shouted out at the same time.

"You two are it!" They sang.

"Where are Harry and Azulá when you need them.." Louis mumbled.

"Not it." Azulá and Harry sang from the restroom.

"UGH." Moa groaned.

"Thanks for sticking me with it, guys. Very helpful." Lou's sarcasm fell on deaf ears.

"As if I want to be stuck with you..." She mumbled.

"Shutup and let's wake Zayn and Zo." He grumbled.

"Whatever."

They approached Zayn first.

"Zayn is hard to wake up."

"So is Zo."

"Not harder than Zayn; He slept through a Beyonce concert," Louis smirked.

"Cute, but Zo slept through a house fire, a bullhorn to the ear and 7 air horns, and didn't wake up until 3 days later," Moa smirked even more.

"That sounds a lot like a coma..." Niall muttered while watching the two play who's the worst sleeper.

"We have a special way of waking Zayn up." Lou countered.

He then took off one of his TOMS and put it to Zayn's face.

Zayn instantly woke up, panting as if he had run 5 miles nonstop.

"Oh, hey-What the fuck.." He smacked his forehead into Zo's butt. He looked up and squealed.

"How is she- What?!" He hyperventilated.

"Is she...Is she dead..?" He poked her.

"Nah, she's just sleeping. No biggie." Moa shrugged him away.

"Watch this."

Moa pulled out a handcrafted gold whistle. It had soft snowflake patterns on the side and was carved so beautifully, the snowflakes seemed like they were dancing across the whistle.