5

05/10/2017 - 11:20pm

I exit the bathroom frantic with worry. I have to get back to Dylan. The group of men was gone when I make it back out to the tent. I gasp looking around for any sign of Dylan, but of course, he wasn't here. He's most likely with Harry which is bad. I leave the tent, rushing to the hall then pacing down the hall. I take a sharp turn and bump into someone.

"Woah there," I hear the familiar voice.

"Dylan!" I gasp.

"Yeah, sorry we just left, but we had something to do." he tells me. "I'm free now though if you'd like to hang."

"Hang– yeah, lets hang." I say still trying to catch my breath. "Is there somewhere private we can just talk?"

"We can go upstairs to my room because people aren't allowed up there." he tells me. "I don't want you to think I'm purposefully taking you up to a bedroom because it's true, that's the only way for privacy."

"Uh yeah," I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't mind a bedroom as long as it's private."

"Cool, follow me then."

Dylan leads the way upstairs. We take a lot of twists and turns to get to the destination. We finally make it and enter a dark room. Dylan shuts the door and turns a light on. The room was almost as big as Harry's.

"This is your room?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says, walking to his window and closing the curtains. "It took me a while to remember where it was." he chuckles, taking off his mask and replacing it with glasses.

"The size of this place, I don't blame you."

"You can have a seat." he offers, gesturing to a little sitting area. I sit in one of the comfy chairs and he sits across from me. "So Lucy, what brings you to one of these fine parties tonight?"

"I came here to help someone." I tell him.

"I'm confused, did you or did you not know anyone here?"

"Well," I inhale deeply, wondering if I should be straightforward. "I knew you."

"What?" he shakes his head. "I'm sorry, I've met you before? I probably don't recognize you with that mask on."

"Oh no," I say, not wanting to reveal everything all at once, but I think I have to. I take my mask off to unveil my identity. "Your father-"

"You're a bit young to be dating my father." he interrupts. "Beautiful which is way out of my father's league." he jokes.

"No, no!" I say quickly. "I work for your father." I inform him.

"And my father sent you to Dallas because—" he waits for me to finish the sentence.

I sigh, "Dylan, your father believes you shouldn't be here."

"In Dallas?"

"No, here with this organization. This mafia ran by monsters."

"They're not monsters." he gets defensive. "They're my friends, most times I see them as family."

"Dylan, how did you get here?" I ask.