Welcome Home! (17)

This chapter has given me a lot of trouble. The first one disappeared, so I worked on a new one (this) then it came back. So I deleted the old one and decided to use this. Then my internet crashed before I could save it, so I had to rewrite it again, so sorry if it's crappy, it was rushed.

\ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \

 Ashley's P.O.V

With all the commotion going on, it seemed as if everyone wanted to be my friend all of a sudden. People back home that I've never talked to or they didn't even notice I've been gone have been blowing up my phone and Facebook and Twitter.

I think I said about one word to half of them and now suddenly they worship me at my feet, bowing down to me. One thing I cannot stand is kiss-ups/suck-ups. Go kiss someone else's ass and not mine, so go fuck off.

Luckily though, this stressful trip was coming to an end. We were leaving tonight to fly back to England, and guess who was tagging along? Yes, yours truly. I didn't feel like an intruder anymore, I didn't feel awkward when I went out with them... It felt natural now, almost normal.

But who am I kidding, nothing ever goes normally with these boys of course, and that's what I love the most about being with them 24/7.

After getting over my panic attack from seeing all the hate I got from One Direction fans, I sat in the living room with everyone else on my laptop, typing away. I ran my hand through my hair to get it out of my face. My shaggy locks always fell in my face, getting in the way.

My blue eyes scanned the screen, my fingers typing away without looking at the keyboard. I was writing a letter to my parents who were very pissed off at me. Like literally fuming, I've been waiting for steam to come out of their ears. Still waiting of course...

I told them I'm coming home any time soon. I know I should call them instead or stop home, but I don't give a fuck. I dislike my parents, a lot. And no, I'm not some troubled teen girl who hates the world for all her problems, that's what my parents are for.

Louis was peaking over my shoulder the whole time, reading aloud what I typed. Except he changed the words into something silly or stupid.

"Dear Mum and Dad, I'm running away with my wanker of a boyfriend, Niall. He is a leprechaun and enjoys potatoes. He also has a man crush on the rest of the boys, but I have decided we will move to Madagascar where you can legally marry 5 different people, problem solved. Lots of hatred, Ashley." Louis said in a high-pitched British accent, adjusting his glasses on his nose.

"Louis, I am on my fourth page, and that was like two sentences.... And I will p.s that and say it came from you," I grinned, raising my eye brows at him as I turned to face him. I stuck my tongue out and continued typing.

Without realizing it, I went back on my twitter and scanned down my page. 70% of my new messages were hate, 20% nice comments, 10% random shit from my true friends, and no they weren't Caroline, Katie, and Kaylah.

They piss me off too much, and keep calling me non stop to try and meet the boys. They will be begging at my feet one day, and the next day saying how I don't even like them as a band, which is bull shit, and saying how I don't deserve any of this.

Ugh, fuck off.

That's what I'd like to say to the whole world and go just curl up in a ball in the corner and sleep for a year and wait for everything to just go away. Maybe all my problems will have disappeared. Likely not, but a girl can dream, yeah?

I typed in my mothers email address and clicked the send button. After that, I shut my phone off, tired off all the drama people were sending me.

"So, how are we to spend our last hours in Hawaii?" I asked as I closed my laptop on my lap and set it on the coffee table. I scratched at a bug bite on my arm, my nails scraping against my itchy, red skin.