Party Crashers (15)

Ashley's P.O.V-

The hot water cascaded from the shower head and hitting my back gently. I smoothly slid the razor up my legs, rinsing it off with each stroke at my leg. After both my legs were done and velvety smooth, I washed my hair with fruity shampoo. I lathered it into my hair deeply, giving my scalp a massage as I did this. It felt very relaxing, but only lasted for a minute or two.

The water rinsed out the shampoo quickly and I ran conditioner through my sleek, blonde hair, rinsing that out as well. Finally, I was done. I was in there for like thirty minutes..... Whoops. Perfection takes time.

I wrapped a towel around my body tightly and scurried out of the bathroom that was full of steam and into my bedroom that I shared with Liam. The first thing I did was slip into a strapless bra and matching underwear. I won't lie, I checked myself out a few times in the mirror, okay, more then a just a few. My body looked good in this lighting.

I sat down in front of the mirror and plugged in my blow dryer, quickly using it all along my wet strands of hair. Finally after my hair was completely dry, I lathered up my body with moisturizer, running it gracefully along my now smooth, tan skin. God, this weather beats Minnesota.

My heart nearly thumped out of my chest when Louis ran into my room to find me sitting in my bra and thong on the floor, rubbing lotion on my body. Louis wasn't fazed at all my by appearance and sat down next to me.

"Come, hun. You are taking a bloody hell of a long time, no rush though!" he said. I heard someone make a pretend bird call from downstairs, causing Louis to stand up. "Kevin?!" he shouted, his eyebrows raised. He run out of the room, leaving me there speechless.

"What the fuck?" I whispered. After snapping back to reality, I picked out a Jack Will's dress, sliding my body into its tight figure at the top. It was tight up until my belly button, right under that it became looser and more flowy. I tend to go for dresses like that...

It was red and white, thin stripes. One of my favorite dresses. I twirled around once and smiled, brushing down the striped fabric. I got it as a birthday present, but never get to wear it much due to such cold weather.

After I was done with my make-up and sprayed some Pink perfume on, I scurried down stairs in my bare feet, my heels in my hand.

"Sorry! I'm ready now," I said, lifting a leg up and slipping my feet into a shoe while I jumped on the other leg into the living room. Everyone stood up and smiled after they saw me, as if they were waiting for me....

Why did everyone look super nice? Niall did ask just me to dinner right? Oh for fucks sake, can't we spend some quality alone time that doesn't turn out sucky in the end?

"Okay everyone! We can go now," Liam said, smiling and walking towards the front door of the beach house. I waited for Niall who was at the back and I grabbed his hand.

"You look smashing," he said smiling, looking at me up and down then into my eyes.

"I thought it was just the two of us going out to dinner," I whispered into his ear, a tone of disappointment in my voice. My hand was holding his tightly, slowly pulling Niall close to me. He let go of my hand and rested them on my waist.

"Sorry.... How about we go somewhere else instead?" he said, grinning big then taking my hand. He had a plan in his head, a devious and mischievous one.

"Won't they wonder where we went?" I asked, following him quickly. I kicked my heels off right before we got onto the sand, having a feeling I'd ditch them sooner or later.

"Nah," he called, bending down and motioning me to get on his back, which I did. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and kept my legs wrapped around his body tightly, hoping I wouldn't fall.