I Don't Need The Bullshit

Start from the beginning

"Mommy, why you cry?" i heard a small voice say from the back seat as i quickly wiped my tears.

"Mommies fine baby"

"Sure?" i nodded my head softly stopping at a red light.

"Yeah im sure" I saw the light turn green and drove off looking for the street to turn on. I quickly turned down the street and parked in the driveway, I got out the car and got Maiah out walking up to the front door knocking on it. I waited for a minute til she opened the door and she instantly looked at me crazy.

"What happened to you?" she asked bringing me inside and i put Maiah down and she ran upstairs. I sat down on the couch as did Nayla and she looked at me but i looked away. "Lay what happened?" I shook my head as i felt the tears start to fall down my face and she pulled me into a hug.

"He cheated again, Nayla. I don't know why he would cheat on me with her, she don't even love him like i do. She don't treat him like i do, she don't be there like i was for him but yet he wanted her" I cried on her shoulder, she rubbed my back.

"Who did he cheat on you with?"

"Koppa Troopa" I said as she giggled.

"Oh ok, don't worry about him Lay, leave him in the past" i shook my head wiping my tears.

"I cant, its not that easy Nayla" 

"Why isn't it?" I looked down messing with my acrylic nails. "Whats up Malaya?"

"I'm pregnant" she looked at me shocked. 

"Does he know? How long have you knew?"

"I've knew since last month but he does know"

"Wait last month Malaya? You knew you could have told me, were best friends. I thought we could tell each other everything"

"I was gonna tell you but Chris said we should keep it a secret til at least i was two months. I'm sorry"

"Its fine Lay but you can stay in our guest room, my mom is gone right now but she'll be back"

"Oh no were not staying, were going to a hote-"

"No your not, take your light skinned ass up them stairs and go lay down and rest" she said trying to be stern as i giggled and nodded walking up the stairs to the guest room seeing Maiah in there. She was on the pink little laptop that Nayla had got her for her birthday. I laid on the bed next to her as she played her games, i thought about the cute times me and Chris had. Like the one day he just got back from his tour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babyyyyyy" I heard being whispered in my ear. I lifted up smiling when i opened my eyes seeing Chris. I quickly got up wrapping my arms around his neck as he hugged me back.

"I missed you babe" i smiled, he sat down and so did I. He leaned over to me leaning on his elbow as i laid down and snuggled up to him and he looked down at me. I blushed. "Whattt?"

"Your just beautiful and i like looking at what's mine" he smiled pecking my lips softly.

"Your too nice, whats up?" he chuckled.

"I just came back from tour and im happy to see you that's whats up" he said standing up and standing me up with him. He grabbed my hand raising it above my head spinning me around as i laughed. He held my waist with one hand and my hand with the other, he waltzed us around our room. I laughed watching him act out. "When we get married, i don't wanna dance like this" he said as he let me go and laid down on the floor. I followed laying besides him.

"Why not, it seemed like you were having fun" he rolled over laying on me.

"Its boring" He said going in push up position above me and kissing me.