Why Now?

Malaya

I woke up to Chris singing in my ear brushing my hair down with his hand but i was comfortable so i listened. "Who said you can't find love in the club? 'Cause I wanna tell them they're wrong; Come on, just, baby, try a new thing; And let's spark a new flame. You gon' be my baby, Love me, love you crazy, Tell me if you're ready; Baby, come and get it, Try a new thing; And let's spark a new flame"

"I love that song" i said my voice barely audible.

"How long you been up"

"Awhile to hear you kill them notes" i smiled.

"Oh aight. You feel cool" he asked.

"Um... Yeah why wouldnt I?" i asked. He smirked.

"No reason" he said. He got up going in the bathroom then coming out. I tried to get up and my legs would not work.

"What the hell Chris what did you do to me" i said. He smiled a little.

"I told you you can tell when im drunk and when im not cause my stroke-"

"I get it! Just help me up into the shower" i said as he lifted me up off the bed. We got into the shower when i put on some sweats and Chris sweat shirt and his weed socks. I wobbled back to the bed barely making it by my self.

"Damn babygirl i dont think you gone last a week within my presents" he said biting his lip at me.

"And why not" i said crossing my arms.

"You either gone be paralized or weak in the legs cause what we did last night was to good. And the way you acting you going weak already" he smirked. I peirced my lips at him.

"I will make it a week babyboy" i said blowing him a kiss.

"Aight, Aint gone be saying that tonight" he said.

"Sure aint cause the way you talking it aint gone happen tonight" i smirked walking past him giving him a kiss on the cheek. I ran and hopped on the couch turning on the TV, a few minutes later I felt him lay on me. "Chris  get yo heavy ass off me" I laughed.

"Why should I" he asked.

"Cause what you did to me last night"

"You wanted it, I wanted it. So I don't see why I should listen" he said, I could tell he was smirking.

"If you want it again you should listen" I said. He then flipped me over and laid back on me kissing my neck down to the top of my chest. He came back up kissing my lips soft and repeatedly, I grabbed his face making him kiss me hard. I felt his hands go to my thighs messing with the waist band of my sweats. I pulled away out of breath.

"What"

"Not right now" I said pecking his lips. He got up off me. As soon as I sat up my phone started ringing I looked at it and it said 'Mommy😚'. I answered it. "Hi mommy"

"Don't hi mommy me" she said.

"I know ima come get them right now I just fell asleep" I said. Chris looked at me and smirked.

"Aight hurry up" she then hung up. I put my phone in my pocket getting up.

"You want me to drive" he asked taking out his keys.

"Yep" we walked outside to his car getting in. We sped to my mom's house getting out going to the door. I opened it with my key for Maiah to run up to me.

"Wanna fight" she said holding up her tiny fist. I was taken back til I heard Nayla laughing in the back.

"That's not funny, teaching my baby this stuff" I said picking her up. "Baby you don't fight, kay" I said to her.

"Aunie Nay said to fight" I looked at her.

"Well auntie Nay is wrong don't fight" I said. My mom then came from up stairs sad like. "Hey mom what's wrong"

"Um Traylen he..."

"Oh he called? He probably want his flannel back that I took" I said.

"No he... Baby Traylen died" she said.

"Wait what" I asked I know she has a joke in this somewhere.

"He got shot by his step dad then his step dad killed himself"

"No what he can't jus- he gotta c-come back. He said we all was going to take a trip but..." I started crying as Chris took me into his chest wrapping his arms around me. How could this just happen, he was just fine. I guess that's what I get for not going to school checking and being with him. "H-how long was he gone" I asked.

"For three days before it got to me" she said. I looked over at Nay for her to be covering her mouth. Maiah and Royalty was playing running around in the living room til my phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hey Lay you aight" I looked up at Chris.

"Um y-yeah" i stuttered.

"Well I just wanted to tell you Jazmine said you have a pick and choose schedule now"

"Thanks Mali" Chris looked down at me as I smiled weakly.

"Yeah and text me later" he said.

"Ok I will, bye" I said. I then hung up the phone.

"Who was that" Chris asked.

"One of my friends" I said. "Maiah, Nane come on let's go home" I said. I picked up Nane as Chris picked up Maiah, my mom looked at us weird.

"So you live together now"

"No" Chris looked at me weirdly.

"I mean you might as well I went into your room yesterday and half your closet is gone" she said.

"Im not mom, I love you" I said kissing her cheek. "Bye Nay" we walked out getting into the car. He put his hand on my thigh that I just realized was shaking.

"Chill baby what's wrong" he asked.

"Im just don't get why my mom won't let me be with you"

"Well she probably see the nasty freak you are and the one that I am and think we gone give her five babies" he laughed as I did too.

"No babe I'm serious" I said.

"I know you are, she will let us be together" he said rubbing my thigh. We pulled up to his house going in laying the kids in Nane room since they fell asleep on the way here. I stripped down to my panties and bra getting in the bed. Chris followed wrapping his arm around me. "Babe" he said against my neck.

"Yeah"

"Would you ever give me a baby" he mumbled.

"Um yeah just not right now" I said honestly. I would give him a baby just not right now til I can calm my life down.

"Aight" he said.

"Where did that come from" I asked.

"Just wondering" he said. I started flipping through the channels on his TV til I felt his hand start on my thigh coming up to my hip, waist, across my boob to my neck. He lifted it up trying to kiss me but I moved. I continued watching Tv til he pulled me by my stomach into 'him'.

"Chris" I whinned.

"What did I tell you whinning was gone do to you" he warned.

"I know but I'm trynna watch Hit the Floor and your distracting me" I said.

"Im not distracting shit you can keep watching that" he said kissing on my neck.

"Well I said I would give you a baby just not right now" I said trying not to feed into him.

"You don't have to give me a baby right now I'm just feeling some type of way" he said feeling on my butt kissing my chest. I moved a little.

"Um come to church with me tomorrow" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Mhm..." he said climbing on top of me all on my neck. Yall should pray for me tonight, love ya!!