In Love With You

Malaya

After Chiae drove us to his house we started chill in his room. I was laying on his bed watching SpongeBob til I got cold cause I still just have on my sports bra and leggings. "Chiae" I looked over at him for him to have his eyes closed laying back.

"Hmm.."

"Can I use a shirt, it's cold" I said.

"Yeah" he got up going in his closet then came back with a black hoodie the said 'BAE' on the front.

"Really" I smiled.

"It was the first hoodie I saw" he chuckled.

"Why do you have this" I giggled.

"Cause I'm bae" he popped his imaginary collar.

"Ok I'll take that" I smiled putting it on. It dropped down to my mid thigh.

"Damn your small" he said.

"Whatever I'm not small" he looked down at my butt.

"Nevermind your right" he laughed. I playfully punched him in the arm.

"Don't look" I said. I turned back to the TV as I seen he laid down, I laid down on his chest wrapping my arms around his stomach.

Malachiae

I need her in my life as more than a friend cause she is amazing. I feel like I can talk to her and she has a attitude that I can handle and I love. I actually am in love with her and she needs to know this. "Laya" I said. She didn't answer til I heard light snores. Guess she sleeping with me tonight.

Chris

I can't believe she left me, but if I was her I would leave me too. After she left I felt so bad about everything I did to her. My phone started ringing me thinking it's Malaya picking up fast. "Babe im sorry for everything"

"Oh im your bae now, I didn't know we was like that"

"Ugh Karrueche what do you want"

"I just wanted to know what you was doing"

"Nothing why"

"Come over, I'm bored" I contemplated.

"No sneaky shit"

"Ok, bye" I hung up I hope I'm not doing the wrong thing.

.

.

.

I do not like Chris's mindset right now!