What Would You Do If...

This is just for me to get to know what you would do in different situations with Chris.
-----------------
What Would You Do If... Chris said he loved you on a radio station after just meeting you at one of his concerts??

What Would You Do If... Chris was your teacher??

What Would You Do If... Your mom hated Chris but you still loved him??

What Would You Do If... Chris was in your bed waiting for you??

What Would You Do If... Chris said he wanted a baby by you??

What Would You Do If... Chris momma didn't like you??

What Would You Do If... Karrueche hurt Chris physically??

What Would You Do If... You woke up and Chris was right there with his arms around you??

What Would You Do If... You had a brother that wouldn't let you date Chris??

What Would You Do If... August and Chris got in a fight over you??

What Would You Do If... Nicki M. Tried to steal Chris from you??

What Would You Do If... You got married to Chris and for the kids he tongued you down in front of your parents??

What Would You Do If... You was in school with Chris and you had a wet dream about him??

What Would You Do If... You were the teacher and Chris was the student??

What Would You Do If... You had an affair with Chris but your husband didn't know and Chris got you pregnant??
--------------------
Okay this was just for fun and I want to know your answers so comment them. Loves Ya Much😘